Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi!
well im ronan and im 17
im bi and havent come out 2 anyone where i live! kinda thinking about telling some of my friends!

hobbies!
i like swimming, i can kind of surf though not very wel!!lol water sports and the beach!!!! amazing! oh and badminton! best sport ever!lol
i love singing! i play violin and piano 2! though im quite shit at piano!

i like pretty much all types of music! except heavy metal and bad dance 1s!

best place 2 b Grounded! - it is a place! pretty much like starbucks but better!lol

emm thats pretty much it!

i will get a pic once i get my laptop fixed! got a virus :frown:

Welcome Ronan. You seem to have many talents. I hope you fun around here with us :biggrin:

Welcome!!

Hello Ronan, from Newry and Welcome to GaySpeak. Hope you find the courage and the right words to come out to your friends... There's a fair number of young ones among our members at the moment. No doubt you'll get to know them pretty soon if you stick around. Wavey

[COLOR="Purple"]Hi there ronan Wavey

Welcome to the site. Hope that pic comes soon and your virus is killed... how bout some samples of your musical talets?[/COLOR]

Hello, Ronan. Welcome. There are a few musicians on here already. What's it like for glbt people in your part of NI? One hears some difficult tales from other areas of the province.

hi Ronan, happy to see someone else here into sports and music, would love to learn violin but it looks so difficult, ive tinckered with piano but 'm also shit as you put it - i play acoustic and electric guitar and beat the hell out of drums - great stress reliever those things

have fun here mate

Welcome - I see you're on the borders in Northern Ireland - how do you find it there? Are there any local gay gatherings/bars/clubs etc? Or are they restricted to the bigger towns like Belfast or Dublin? I've been through Newry a few times - quite an interesting 'in-between' town....

Heyarr Ronan, and first of all, rawkin on the badminton! Abso frickin love it!

Welcome to the forums, don't doubt you'll get on great with all, and if you're ever looking for a banter, I'm the crazy dude chainsmoking in the corner. :tongue:

Ky xx

ch-photo Wrote:Welcome - I see you're on the borders in Northern Ireland - how do you find it there? Are there any local gay gatherings/bars/clubs etc? Or are they restricted to the bigger towns like Belfast or Dublin? I've been through Newry a few times - quite an interesting 'in-between' town....

wel there's none that i know of!lol

i think its mainly belfast and dublin.
pretty much everyone my age go out to warrenpoint which is a town about 20mins out the road from newry theres a load of pubs and bars out there they get in bands and everyone goes to one of them but thats pretty much it!

some of my older friends would go up to belfast and go out there