Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi
hornylynxlad Wrote:Hmmm...not sure, might struggle to get to sleep now!
my just veg around all day:biggrin:

haha i hear ya! well goodluck in catchin some sleep. Wink2

Had a fab time but I forgot what happened after about 10pm! Confusedmile: Maybe should have taken it easy with the double Southern Comforts and lemonade! LOL

I called in sick by email! Sent it off at 7:30 to make it sound authentic! I've only had 3 days off sick this year which is angelic compared to everyone else at work! Confusedmile:

I'm going to have a lazy day in as it's started to rain outside and looks pretty miserable.

Are you going to a gay club fmc?

feelmychampagne Wrote:haha i hear ya! well goodluck in catchin some sleep. Wink2

Night Night :biggrin:

ed85 Wrote:Had a fab time but I forgot what happened after about 10pm! Confusedmile: Maybe should have taken it easy with the double Southern Comforts and lemonade! LOL

I called in sick by email! Sent it off at 7:30 to make it sound authentic! I've only had 3 days off sick this year which is angelic compared to everyone else at work! Confusedmile:

I'm going to have a lazy day in as it's started to rain outside and looks pretty miserable.

Are you going to a gay club fmc?

haha ic.

yea i do go to clubs. But not tonite as its monday. Had enuff fun dancin this weekend already!:dance3:

and no one ever called me fmc b4...aw im touched jkLuxlove

ed85 Wrote:Well hello there! Confusedmile: I'm Eddie from Glasgow/Scotland!

I'm calling in sick today also as still a bit hungover from last night! :biggrin:

--Eddie

Bloody hell Ed, where you been hiding these last few weeks ?

Welcome to the site hornylynxlad. Wavey

And ditto on what ash said.

Thanks for noticing I was gone Ashleo and Udabar! My old pc went poop and I didn't have access to the web for a few weeks! Cry I had to save up but was a good excuse for me to blow £600 on a new laptop!

Have I missed much excitement?