Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi
Twazzle Wrote:Good luck. He seems alright Smile

Thanks Smile He lives like 5 mins drive from me too!! I can usually get to his before the current song playing in my car finishes!

Wow been there often then eh? Tongue But nah its cool to have someone that close like Smile and you've been single and playing for a while would be nice for you to have someone Tongue

Are you still trying to be bodybuilder of the year? Smile
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Twazzle Wrote:Wow been there often then eh? Tongue But nah its cool to have someone that close like Smile and you've been single and playing for a while would be nice for you to have someone Tongue

Are you still trying to be bodybuilder of the year? Smile

I've been at his nearly everyday since we first met, and overnight a couple of times! Confusedmile: And to clear your dirty thoughts... nothing has yet happened!!

Aww.. you're so sweet tho Confusedmile: xxx

And no.. never wanted to be BBer of the year lol.. just want to get a bit bigger.. which is still an ongoing and struggling quest... have a bit of a back injury at mo which is restricting what I can do, plus not been to gym as often as I should which is mostly my own doing.

Oh I see! Meh you wern't in bad shape last time I saw like. (Man that sounds dirty). Im glad you haven't done anything yet. Maybe this guy is right for you Wink

And Bless everyday.. how long is that? Tongue its quite sweet I guess Smile But yeh about time you found someone lameo! x
[/COLOR]

Twazzle Wrote:Oh I see! Meh you wern't in bad shape last time I saw like. (Man that sounds dirty). Im glad you haven't done anything yet. Maybe this guy is right for you Wink

And Bless everyday.. how long is that? Tongue its quite sweet I guess Smile But yeh about time you found someone lameo! x

I'm not in bad shape... definitely not in great shape though.. seen my Pride pics? Lots of topless ones there but plenty of guys around to put my body to shame! lol

Hopefully Confusedmile: And since the 20th June! Though we'd been talking on facebook a while before that (mutual friends).

Ah thats awesome. So its very new and fresh like Tongue Sounds cool Big Grin

And your body isnt that bad. I'd like it instead of mine. Honestly most of the guys were horrible in your picture. Whats with all the old men as well Sad
[/COLOR]

Twazzle Wrote:Ah thats awesome. So its very new and fresh like Tongue Sounds cool Big Grin

And your body isnt that bad. I'd like it instead of mine. Honestly most of the guys were horrible in your picture. Whats with all the old men as well Sad

One of the old men is a friend... or 2 depending on what ones you were looking at!! lol

And what about the guys I got the pic of outside Ku Bar (when I was wearing the Smirnoff Ice hat.. the 2 studly 6 packed delicious.... *drools*) lol

Oh.. did you see the Boyz magazine pic I got in!! Big Grin

I did see it. And again they were too small. Toned yes but small Sad I want a real man Big Grin
[/COLOR]

Twazzle Wrote:I did see it. And again they were too small. Toned yes but small Sad I want a real man Big Grin

That is true actually lol! I've had MUCH bigger :tongue:

Oh here he comes, back cos he's bored!