Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi
from Germany....

I found this board at today´s surfing and I decided to join.

I´m 43 ... I like to read, cooking, vegetarian Lifestyle, likes to mail, to chat, being out with my partner, my friends, my dogs, being there for friends, watching TV, playing, chilling and so on.

Hope to be welcome here and hope you can understood my "not-as-best" english

Wavey fen

Hello, fen, and welcome. Hope you enjoy the company here Smile

hi and welcome, have u any vegetairian dishes u recommend m8, like to try something new myself

marshlander Wrote:Hello, fen, and welcome. Hope you enjoy the company here Smile

Thanks for ne nice Welcome Smile

matty7 Wrote:hi and welcome, have u any vegetairian dishes u recommend m8, like to try something new myself

Hi, sure I have.... what kind of you want to have ? Soups .. salads... whatever. Because they are from my own I must translate them.. and its easier and faster if I know, what you want. And they may be unusually for you ... because I´m lacto-vegetarian ... no eggs, no cheese... and I hate soya.

I´m still thinking in time at my mother-in-law.. she invites us to dinner ... served chickenwings :eek: and said : "Boy ... that you can eat ... it´s all vegetarian ... no pig, no cow " :eek::eek:
She invites me never again after my question where the chickentrees are and the fishplants are standing. Biglaugh

Hello Welcome...I hope you enjoy your time here!

Welcome!:biggrin:
[SIZE=2]I don't think we have too many members from germany.Confusedmile: And may i say the moustache in your avatar is INCREDIBLE.:eek:
[/SIZE]
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

eastofeden Wrote:Hello Welcome...I hope you enjoy your time here!

thanks for welcoming me ... and I think I´m enjoying ... Confusedmile:

Genersis Wrote:Welcome!:biggrin:
[SIZE=2]I don't think we have too many members from germany.Confusedmile: And may i say the moustache in your avatar is INCREDIBLE.:eek:
[/SIZE]

:biggrin: Hi and thanks.... I think, here are only a few germans,too. And honestly I have also not searched this forum if they hasn´t tell me in a german forum that I´m to old for topics like "coming out", "gay-live" "partnership-problems" and so on.

Hello friend, welcome to the forum, kind wishes, Ben.