----------
Music <3 from Metal to techno i love it all :biggrin:
Graphic arts
Photography
etc
Rolleyes

Hello my fellow countrymen

Thanks for the pic comment

oh an watch out for Fenris I heard he’s trying to collect Canadians.

Welcome to GS
Do you like system of a down?
I do I'm a big metal head myself! (and yet a am very fem)

TimmyThink Wrote:Hello my fellow countrymen

Thanks for the pic comment

oh an watch out for Fenris I heard he’s trying to collect Canadians.

yes ... but at first I must buy a large box .... I tried to glue them into a album like stamps... but I can´t get big enough albums.... and to pin them up like butterflies seem with a needle on the belly would damage my collection .... and I think they would smell after a week ... so .. only a box is a good idea...

Hi Snow,

I am so jealous of your life because you are living in Vancouver. ( seriously, how come people in GS all come from cool cities but me ). Will visit your city sometimes, probably for my marriage Big Grin hope so Big Grin

and a suggestion for fenris: In Vietnam we collect wine that has special flavor from real animal. ( like bee, lava, snake, bird...). We put animals in a big bottle that full of alcohol and keep for years. Maybe you should try it for your collection Big Grin

Hello, Snow, and welcome. Smile

You don't need to worry about Fenris because, as everyone knows, owning Canadians is not permitted. Had you been Mexican that might have been a different matter altogether.

Why Can't I Own a Canadian?

(As a point of order, the message in the link was not written by Jim Kauffman. Someone mischievously appended his name a few years ago).

marshlander Wrote:Hello, Snow, and welcome. Smile

You don't need to worry about Fenris because, as everyone knows, owning Canadians is not permitted. Had you been Mexican that might have been a different matter altogether.

Why Can't I Own a Canadian?

(As a point of order, the message in the link was not written by Jim Kauffman. Someone mischievously appended his name a few years ago).

I don´t know .. maybe for germans are other rules ? And if some one put them into a parcel they are a care-packet ?.... but then I must eat them ? :eek: is it allowed for a vegetarian to eat canadians or are canadians vegetable ?.... questions over questions....
*hyperventilating* maybe its better to collect peruvians.....or norwegians

Can you not eat vegetarian Canadians?

juk Wrote:Can you not eat vegetarian Canadians?

AAAAAHHHHHHHH ... more questions ... now I´m confused ... but ... its forbidden to eat dead meat ... so I must eat vegetarian canadians alive ? :eek: no ... I must read about that .... or better .... I ask a priest....

juk Wrote:Can you not eat vegetarian Canadians?
Oh dear, we'll have to send PA's big brother's family into hiding if that's the case ScaredKloguck