Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi
Hi all.

I'm Mick. Just registered. I'm from Long Island. I'm 25 years old. I just like talking. So I will be happy to make friends. I guess that's why i'm a public speaker. Anyway just thought i'd say hi.

Mick

Hi Mick and Welcome to Gayspeak... What's your story? I think there's another guy recently on here from Long Island... feeling a bit isolated, maybe you two should get into contact?

May many joys of greatness engage your experiences upon this day and always forever on from now!

Welcome and be happy in your stay Smile

Hi and Welcome !

Well my story. hmmmm let's see. I was born with cerebral palsy. So Wheelchair bound. But, folks...i am not down about that. I talk to kids in school about my disability. I love it. I am an open Bi man. In july I got married to my love and best friend since I was 3, Jessica. I love music. Bands like......here we go.......The Beatles, Pink Floyd, The Band, Toto, Fleetwood Mac, Leonard Cohen, Genesis, Peter Gabriel......Oh the list goes on my friends. Anything else youu guys and girls want to know i'm happy to answerXyxwave

Mick

woot woot, welcome aboard =]

hey Mick welcome to GS

bluefox4000 Wrote:Well my story. hmmmm let's see. I was born with cerebral palsy. So Wheelchair bound. But, folks...i am not down about that. I talk to kids in school about my disability. I love it. I am an open Bi man. In july I got married to my love and best friend since I was 3, Jessica. I love music. Bands like......here we go.......The Beatles, Pink Floyd, The Band, Toto, Fleetwood Mac, Leonard Cohen, Genesis, Peter Gabriel......Oh the list goes on my friends. Anything else youu guys and girls want to know i'm happy to answerXyxwave

Mick

Hey, Mick, that's some story.... I'm glad you found the site, I'm sure your insight will be precious. What do kids want to find out about your disability? What are the consequences of cerebral palsy on a man's body exactly?

Welcome to Gay Speak

princealbertofb Wrote:Hey, Mick, that's some story.... I'm glad you found the site, I'm sure your insight will be precious. What do kids want to find out about your disability? What are the consequences of cerebral palsy on a man's body exactly?

Well. I adore talking to kids and just helping them understand what I go through. Examples......I can't get dressed on my own, I need help cutting my food. I have an exaggerated startle reflex. Obviously no stairs for me. For all my problems......I'm one of the most upbeat people around. So yea......I don't give up ever. I used to be bitter...but that's another story.Biggrina And the kids mostly wanna see me speed in my chair...hee hee

Mick