Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi
hi my real name is john Confusedmile: and I'm gay :biggrin: hope some one repys lol

Welcome john!! we've already talked a bit :biggrin:
Introduce youself! What do you like doing? What are your hobbies? what are you looking for in GS? When did you realise you were gay and how was your came out (it you have come out)?
Hope you have nice time and stick around in here. Xyxwave

drocko17 Wrote:Welcome john!! we've already talked a bit :biggrin:
Introduce youself! What do you like doing? What are your hobbies? what are you looking for in GS? When did you realise you were gay and how was your came out (it you have come out)?
Hope you have nice time and stick around in here. Xyxwave

well i like drawing :biggrin: hmm dont really have any hobbies, but looking for advice on how i should come out to my mom:confused: errrm i new i was gay since i was 13 Confusedmile: and i will be sticking around Laugh1

You will find tons of great advice here! i recommend you to read the topics of the coming out and general section and then make us know about your deal!!

thnx :biggrin: will do Biggthumpup

Hi John and Welcome.

I see you've posted in the coming out section... have a read through a few of the other threads there, I'm sure there will be some advice you can take.. I'll offer my suggestions in your thread there.

im zack a.k.a zackers! cool 2 meetcha!Biggthumpup

sexyzackers Wrote:im zack a.k.a zackers! cool 2 meetcha!Biggthumpup

:biggrin: im john a.k.a john Tongue3 nice to meet u 2 Wavey

Hi John, cool to meet you! :biggrin:

Totomi Wrote::biggrin: im john a.k.a john Tongue3 nice to meet u 2 Wavey
...funny jokeT_T...