Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi.
Been looking for a connection lately. Looking for people like me I guess. Came out to most people I know in the last year. I know a handful of gay people in real life but I still don't feel like I understand anything about being gay or what's normal etc.

I've been aware of my attraction to men since I was maybe 12, but I've been afraid to use the word gay until recently. Was raised as a mormon, generally a very homophobic group of people, so I'm still not fully comfortable with myself. Still trying to work up the courage to tell my mom.

Figured I'd make an introductory post. I probably will lurk more than I will post cause really I just want to expand my knowledge, just try to understand more, see what I can and can't relate to...
I'm usually pretty vague. Sorry 'bout that.

So. Hi there. Cool

Hi and Welcome Confusedmile:

I think you are right here ... to learn more about you and find new friends ....

normal ... whats normal ?.... ask 20 People and you get 30 answers

I know the Mormon ordeal, trust me on that one. Don't worry about yourself though, you're perfectly fine, nothing wrong.

Welcome to Gayspeak.

hi there and welcome to Gayspeak forums... hope you'll enjoy it here.... have fun!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the forum, ManicGlow. That is a great intro post.

Bienvenue from Canada!

welcome to the site Big Grin

Welcome to the Gs community of friends.

You will find knowledge, acceptance, and friendship here.

AND possibly you may find more like I did. My lover and i met on this very site.

hopefully we can be friends. you can add me up by the way if you want too....

Welcome. Nice username by the way.