Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi ^^
Welcome to Gayspeak and your English is better than some Americans I know haha Smile

Thx. It is really nice to be here. Rolleyes:redface:

Hiyya, welcome to Gayspeak. I really hope you enjoy being on here, and your english is quite good! And i quote DarkDaisuke, it's better than some of the americans i know, lmfao :biggrin:

Your true colors are beautiful like a rainbow - Cyndi Lauper

And lols, i notice that your avatar is of L from deathnote. Is that your favorite anime? just curious, my favorite deathnote character is Near, he's quite awesome.

Welcome! Big Grin and like the person above me, I also noticed L is your avatar. My favorite Death Note character is Mikami (Delete!).

Well thx. Death note is one of my favorite anime. And L is my second favorite character from the series. (the first one was the girl who hanged herself) And about dark saying that my english is better than some americans he know, well i guess it is true. I have been usa and saw many people (mostly immigrants) who cant speak or barely speaks english.

Cain Wrote:Thanks. (i guess) Confusedmile: Well being talkative is more like an individual thing than a national characteristic ...
Of course.

Cain Wrote:... they were probably uncomfortable because you are gay. But not necessarily all turkish people are like them ...
Strangely I was quite okay with them being Turkish. I may have my name on the front door, but I can't see the place where it mentions my sexual orientation ... although, to be fair they didn't have their ethnic origin on their door either Cool

Cain Wrote:... For example I am %100 ok you being gay :biggrin: ...
In which case, welcome again Wink