Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
howdy from Chicagoland.
Came across this site via google. I'm a member of a few different forums, but this is my gay forum. I've been lurking around a bit and enjoy the commorodity here.

I'm "in the closet" so to speak. But i look at it that the door is open, if im asked if im gay, i answer yes. But I don't feel the need to bring it up and tell people, maybe in time i will. I just recently opened the closet door, up til 4 months ago I had that door deadbolted. Ive always been single and am currently a 32 year old virgin. Im on the verge of my first "something", been chatting with somebody via IM and texts. I plan on being pretty active in the forum, starting this week, once I get my home internet installed. I turned it off because I seldom used it, been using my phone but now im preparing to further my education and a smart phone wont cut it.

More about me, ive worked for the railroad since I was 18. I started as a brakeman, conductor, yardmaster and now currently an RTC (Rail Traffic Controller).i

Hey, Rocko! Welcome to GS! I hope you enjoy the site!

I love trains! That's cool that you work for the railroad!
I've been to a couple of train museums. I have a soft spot for old steam engines and the old-time dining cars. I had so much fun talking to the people that work on saving the engines and their restoration.

Hi Rocko, welcome to the forum Confusedmile:

Rocko219 Wrote:Came across this site via google. I'm a member of a few different forums, but this is my gay forum. I've been lurking around a bit and enjoy the commorodity here.

I'm "in the closet" so to speak. But i look at it that the door is open, if im asked if im gay, i answer yes. But I don't feel the need to bring it up and tell people, maybe in time i will. I just recently opened the closet door, up til 4 months ago I had that door deadbolted. Ive always been single and am currently a 32 year old virgin. Im on the verge of my first "something", been chatting with somebody via IM and texts. I plan on being pretty active in the forum, starting this week, once I get my home internet installed. I turned it off because I seldom used it, been using my phone but now im preparing to further my education and a smart phone wont cut it.

More about me, ive worked for the railroad since I was 18. I started as a brakeman, conductor, yardmaster and now currently an RTC (Rail Traffic Controller).i

I think you mean the camaraderie... but that's ok, most of us will have got you Rocko... lol.. Welcome to GaySpeak. I am glad that you've found this site congenial and friendly. Thank you for your first introduction and good luck with the new experimentation (with the Internet and in real life). Hope you find what you've been longing for all these years. Fire away those questions, but I'm sure you've found plenty to read already concerning topics you find interesting.
Take care.
PA

WELCOME

Hope you enjoy being a part of GS, great to meet you Big Grin

Hello. Welcome Smile