Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi =3
Hi I'm Billy, and I just joined, it's a really really different feeling apart from other sites. I love it! ^.^ Yllove It feels like a place I can go to when I'm feeling something. Sooo I hope I get along with everyone =7

I don't like being called a man .-.

Hi and welcome Billy !:biggrin:

Welcome to the site ^_^ And you dont have to be a man here you can be whatever you feel like Smile You're a person to us all here Smile

Welcome! Wavey

Hello, Billy, and Welcome to GaySpeak... To be honest, at 17 only, you don't really qualify as a MAN yet.... but maybe you'd prefer to be female, is that what we need to understand? Or is it a distinction between ''boy'' and ''man''?
I agree with DarkDaisuke that here you can be who you want to be and we will try to respect who you think you are. Can you explain what you mean when you say you don't want to be considered 'a man'?

Hey man, how you doing?

ello billy,m
Welcome to gayspeak... Why dont ya like being called a man lol... I know when i was 17 i was desperate for 18 to be classed as a man not a boy lol

Hello Billy , make yourself at home.

Welcome

Hello and welcome Billy!

So what would you like to be called?

princealbertofb Wrote:Hello, Billy, and Welcome to GaySpeak... To be honest, at 17 only, you don't really qualify as a MAN yet.... but maybe you'd prefer to be female, is that what we need to understand? Or is it a distinction between ''boy'' and ''man''?
I agree with DarkDaisuke that here you can be who you want to be and we will try to respect who you think you are. Can you explain what you mean when you say you don't want to be considered 'a man'?

I'm more like a naughty feminine boy (= I fantasize about role playing. When I think of a man, I think of someone who is rugged I suppose :x