Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi All, Sorry to butt in but I'm new and need advice....
Just go for it and see what happens otherwise you get the annoying 'what ifs' and that is never good!
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Ok, so I dropped in and we went for coffee to local bakery.. Chatted for 2 hours bout everything and anything.. He mentioned that he had "no plans to have a girlfriend in the next few years" What is this guy on!! Really hard to figure. Acting ultra hetro too (which I don't mind).. Seemed really keen to hang around and in no rush. But he didn't give me any more than that.. Text him this morning with something random and no reply.. I don't know anymore. Think I'll ask him out over the weekend and just get to the point.. Oh by the way liked him even more after chatting...

Next time don't bother with the local bakery. Find somewhere in Chueca!

Just a thought...

If the situation avails itself you might steer the conversation to your own difficulty trying to figure out how to stay away from coming out because you don't want to deal with the pressure and rejection. He might offer feedback or take it as a cue to open up a little about himself. Then you are out and it can be resolved one way or the other.
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

MacGuy Wrote:Ok, so I dropped in and we went for coffee to local bakery.. Chatted for 2 hours bout everything and anything.. He mentioned that he had "no plans to have a girlfriend in the next few years" What is this guy on!! Really hard to figure. Acting ultra hetro too (which I don't mind).. Seemed really keen to hang around and in no rush. But he didn't give me any more than that.. Text him this morning with something random and no reply.. I don't know anymore. Think I'll ask him out over the weekend and just get to the point.. Oh by the way liked him even more after chatting...

Watch out. You're falling in enamoradoland....
No, really. If this guy is in the closet, for whatever reason he needs to stay in the closet (it could be parents, family, social background, ...) for heaven's sake, don't push him out of it. That would be the end of your friendship.
Take it as a friendship, first and foremost. Make the most of that friendship. Once you are a bit better acquainted, he may feel comfortable enough to make a move, or something will happen to make it possible. If he's totally straight, then it won't.

marshlander Wrote:Next time don't bother with the local bakery. Find somewhere in Chueca!

My boyfriend's got a point there.... Chueca, Chueca... that's the place to go... Maybe it's impractical?

So this thread has nothing to do with butts? dang.

dudewithabeard Wrote:So this thread has nothing to do with butts? dang.

It has everything to do with BUTs....
It seems we have nothing BUT BUTs
He seems interested BUT....
I'd like to befriend him BUT ...
I'm sure I like him BUT... :biggrin:

princealbertofb Wrote:It has everything to do with BUTs....
It seems we have nothing BUT BUTs
He seems interested BUT....
I'd like to befriend him BUT ...
I'm sure I like him BUT... :biggrin:

But did he have a good butt?

Ok... so now I have to know how this whole drama saga plays out and if it has a happy ending...