Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi All, Sorry to butt in but I'm new and need advice....
Wow to be honest with you I would have already had sex with the guy lol. Seriously though invite him over to your place for some drinks, or if you don't have a place go out with him for some drinks. Talk some more and have sex with him.

I don't think that there is a need to sit down and decide to be boyfriends. Go out, become friends, have sex (if he doesn't make the first move, you do) and see where it goes. It isn't complicated

Ok, so here it is..... I sent a message asking about web guy... 5 mins later instead of replying, phone rings, and he starts talking. And we continue to talk.. I asked him what does he do outside work, and he says he is very busy but he always has time to meet guys for coffee for "an hour or two"!!!! So then we chat more and I say I'm in the area tomorrow and would he like to grab lunch, and then he said
YES.......... So there it is, even I think he's interested at this stage, and you all know by now, how hard it is to convince me!!!!!!

So, any advice on what I should be looking for in the conversation.... Oh and by the way u can all say u were right!!!

Thanks again....

Just a final point, I'm now fully convinced he is in the closet... So how should I approach that.. Should I bring orientation into the conversation or should I steer clear and let it flow... Thanks

I think you're making this waaaaay more complicated than it needs to be. You're sitting here trying to figure out this guy's entire life when none of that matters. He's given you enough signs that he's interested in you, and you need to either shit or get off the pot. Rather than focus on all this irrelevant stuff, you should be thinking about making a move and seeing what happens.

I'd just go along and just let it all happen naturally you don't want to force something that may not be there - but good luck and I'll look forward to reading how it went!
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Sounds to me like there was a connection, and since your obviously interested, why not just make a date for coffee or drinks at a bar etc, and see where things go.

Maybe you can talk MAC things Twister

You have nothing to loose, and possibly everything to gain :biggrin:

Good Luck!
ObW
X

Thanks to all... Well, he rang 20mins after meet time and said he got called away and couldn't make it.. Oh well, we move on... No further plans made etc.. Ball firmly in his court now..

Thanks again for all the advice...

MacGuy Wrote:Thanks to all... Well, he rang 20mins after meet time and said he got called away and couldn't make it.. Oh well, we move on... No further plans made etc.. Ball firmly in his court now..

Thanks again for all the advice...

Thats lame - sorry for that outcome :/ Make sure you keep posting on here though its been nice meeting you.
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Marky Wrote:Thats lame - sorry for that outcome :/ Make sure you keep posting on here though its been nice meeting you.
I will for sure, cheers

aw Sad That sucks but hey! you'll get another chance! Smile