Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi. And stuff.
Hi. Uh, I'm 23, and just recently came to terms with the fact that I'm gay. I was ashamed, and now I'm not. It's nice. Well, that's it. Thanks.

WHOOOWOOO took your first reply virginity. It was short and rough but we both know you loved it Cool
All kidding aside welcome to gayspeak.com

Hi and Welcome to GS!

I'm glad you are feeling a bit better about things. It takes time and we have to have patience with ourselves. This is a great place to spread your wings. Confusedmile:

Glad to hear that you've accepted it and are not afraid to be who you are. Welcome to the forum, I hope you find what you are looking for here... there's a great community of guys and gals here that are open to answer any questions you may have. So look around, do some reading and posting and enjoy!

Welcome and like the others have stated before, its nice to know that you are happy with who you are. Hope you enjoy the site!

Thanks for the kind words. It's nice. Don't hear many of them outside of my twin and now you guys.

Welcome to GS n.n glad you're not ashamed any more

G day and welcome to GaySpeak Smile

Hi and welcome to Gay Speak... .

WelcomeWelcome

Hi Hi :biggrin:

It always feel better being honest with yourself and I'm glad you came to acknowledge who you are.