Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi. Curious if u wd accept yr gay bf kissing girl best friend?
My gay best friend and I have very close bond. We cuddle and hug and sleepover in same bed with arms wrapped around eachother or my friend likes me to tickle his back as he goes asleep then he will put his head on my chest and arms around my waist as I stroke his hair. He just got a bf few weeks ago and said sleeping in same bed wd have to stop but I slept over this weekend and we was same as normal.
Last night I hung out with him, his bf and his bf's mates for first time. It was great to finally meet the bf. I'd been so worried about us getting on but we seemed to. Whilst we was hanging out my best friend hugged and kissed me on lips 4 times. Straight friends say its wrong, that either his bf or mine (when I get one!) wdnt find this acceptable. So I'm just curious if gay guys wdnt mind their bf kissing and cuddling up with a girl best friend cos they know their guy is gay? Or if they wd feel same as a straight guy bf wd feel if his gf did that with a straight guy best friend? Some ppl say it's diff in gay circles but I'd like to know opinions as I don't want to lose the closeness I have with my friend but neither wd I want it to jeapodise his relationships?

Also... If u found out later that yr bf had had an intimate/sexual relationship with said-girl despite being gay wd that change yr opinion/view/comfortability with the bond and friendship? It was only for few months when we was first friends and we don't do anything sexual anymore for like 8mths now.

I suppose were I in the boyfriend's situation I would find it a bit weird and probably it would make me uncomfortable. The first few months in a relationship are the time when the couple is finding out about each other and, unless the relationship is mutually understood to be an "open" one from the outset, misunderstandings can easily occur and feelings can be hurt. One partners up not just for sex, but for intimacy and your relationship with your gbf sounds about as intimate as it's possible to get. How much room does that leave either of you for a boyfriend?

For me it is very easy to answer .... I´m not the owner of my man and he is not my owner... so if I think it is alright to cuddle ( I hate cuddling ) or kiss my best friend ( male or female ) he has to accept it... like I have to accept if he does.
I decided to live with my man .. not with my best friend and so it is a very clear situation.

By example... We have a very good straight male friend ( I know him longer then I know my man )...and if he visits us, he want to sleep in our bed ... and mostly he sleeps with his head on my chest ( Why he does is a long story an not important here ) The first time my man was a bit irritated.... but the next morning I showed my man my chest and said " Look ... nothing damaged ... all things are where they have to be, only the hairs are a bit flat"

But that is our / ,my way ... other people have other views ...and if I know that it would hurt my bf... I would be careful. My opinion is, when I show my man that there is nothing secret in friendhips with other people nobody has to react jealous.

fenris Wrote:... the next morning I showed my man my chest and said " Look ... nothing damaged ... all things are where they have to be, only the hairs are a bit flat" ...

Rofl Roflmao Rofl

Thankyou. I really appreciate the perspective of someone outside the situation.

marshlander Wrote:One partners up not just for sex, but for intimacy and your relationship with your gbf sounds about as intimate as it's possible to get. How much room does that leave either of you for a boyfriend?

It is something I think about. When I get a bf I know sleepovers/sharing bed with my gbf would have to stop and prob rightly so I guess u cd say why is it diff other way round? But I know gay relationships (that I've seen from hanging around my gay friends and pubs) do tend to be alot more open (in general, not all couples of course) but if I had a bf I wdnt change kissing my gbf on lips in greetings and things. I do know he (my gbf) wd act jealous if I have a bf and he didn't and I tried to change things - he's got mad before when I've wanted to see a guy I was dating instead of going out with him on a planned night out and also - infront of another guy I brought round to introduce to him - he sat right next to me with his arm around me and then stripped off his top and stood infront of me (between me and my date guy) and asked me to tickle his back then told my date-guy "stories" about my sexual conquests (half of which was exaggerated). Luckily I didn't like the guy enough to wanna see him again otherwise I might have been cross at my gbf.

My opinion is, when I show my man that there is nothing secret in friendhips with other people nobody has to react jealous.

Very wise man you are FenrisConfusedmile: I agree with you 100%.

To the original poster...I think that your potential problem is when they have a fight and he turns to you...very bad moment ahead. You will need to proceed carefully and honestly when that happens.

Crimson Wrote:... I do know he (my gbf) wd act jealous if I have a bf and he didn't and I tried to change things - he's got mad before when I've wanted to see a guy I was dating instead of going out with him on a planned night out and also - infront of another guy I brought round to introduce to him - he sat right next to me with his arm around me and then stripped off his top and stood infront of me (between me and my date guy) and asked me to tickle his back then told my date-guy "stories" about my sexual conquests (half of which was exaggerated) ...
Now, that's not just weird, that sounds disrespectful and selfish too. Be careful, Crimson!