Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi :D
Welcome! Wavey

Hi and Welcome! Smile

Hi Mitch and Welcome to GS.

If your not out to family and using a shared computer, don't forget to delete your tracks afterwards Smile

ObW
x

Thanks everyone for a warmth welcome, appreciate it much ^^

princealbertofb Wrote:My curiosity: why the "bad" chemistry?

Well, he is too much into romance, he wants me to fondle him and praise him like a lord all the time, I know everyone feels that, even I do, but in the environment we live in, I just can't do that, and on top of that, I just am not the type of guy that provides the romance, I rather like to be fondled but a big fury body, he totaly has that, but we just can't cop much, and he keeps teasing me that I am gay, I dunno how to explain to him that he is as gay as i am, lol

And on top of that, he wants me to be with him 24/7 I love to take him out and about and introduce him to my other friends, but all my friends kind of bully him because he doesn't have any kind of talents to impress others (I know that sounds bad, but how can i explain it and make it shorter? XD) i dun want him to be humiliated infront of everyone, so I dun take him along, and when I try to teach him how to fit in, he just starts hating me saying that I dun like him the way he is.. I just get angry and stop talking to him until he realizes i am the boss here (I am the bottom, he cant live without hugging me each day XD)

and on top of all that, I am attracted to alot many guys, I dunno how do i stop that, which creates so many problems.

PS: why my some of the replies don't get posted directly and need moderation? even on my own thread, I am a little confused.

Welcome!

The way I understand it, automatic moderation is for members that are new, and/or potentially not very serious about using the forum as intended. Don't take it personal, there are a lot of sensitive issues and personalities involved in this community, the goal is to protect both.

heyhey , welcome

Counselor Wrote:Welcome!

The way I understand it, automatic moderation is for members that are new, and/or potentially not very serious about using the forum as intended. Don't take it personal, there are a lot of sensitive issues and personalities involved in this community, the goal is to protect both.

oh, I get it, I have been a mod on two forums before Big Grin