Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi Everyone
Hello, i'm reg, this is actually the first time, i get to post a thread in forums. So what made me search interested in joining a forum? basically because i sort of want to talk to random people and sometimes as advice. There are really times when it will be good to ask to random people for advice, i think.

I live in Bulacan but I go to Manila everyday for school. It's been a roller coaster since my last relationship, and I'm not really interested in having a new one, even if my last relationship was 2 years ago, perhaps that's something i can talk about here, how i can't seem to move on from 2 years ago. i know it's a bad thing, that's mainly the reason i joined.

Hoping to be inspired and to at least have some people to talk to when i want those random opinions. Smile .

Welcome to the site Reg.

Hi Reg welcome to Gayspeak. Confusedmile:

welcome to gayspeak, I'm a newbie 2 . Nice too meet you

Hello Reg, and Welcome to GaySpeak. You can ask all the questions you like and give all the advice you can give. Tell us a bit more about what happened to your previous relationship. Why did you break it up? Was it your fault, was it his/her fault? You are still young and your life is in front of you, so it ought to be ok. You grow older and you grow wiser, and you know better what you're willing to accept.
How does your family treat the fact that you are interested in men?

G Day Reg and welcome to Gayspeak Smile

Reg Xyxthumbs welcome

Hey Reg! Welcome to Gayspeak Welcome

Hello Reg Welcome

First of all. Wellcome !
Second thing is...i'm your fan now,i need and i love in relationship so badly,i've been a half year alone,can't wait anymore,but coundn't find a man that i want. You -> 2years,wow !!! [ do it by yourself is sucks right Tongue ]