Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi Everyone
Well.. Im new to this forum and I quite young but I feel disturbing what you have written about yourself. I hope you will feel better soon and find your place here.

Thank you everyone for the warm wishes. Much appreciated.

I truly hope that my life will get better in each passsing day. It's doing good now but I hope it will stay that way and as I've said, gets better in every single day.

I don't know if I'm going to be fully active but I will do my best to contribute in GS as much as possible.

Jay! Wow! After going through all that and come back as well as you have, you're a superhero!
If you can handle all that, you can tackle anything!!!

[Image: super-j-hi.png]

Borg69 Wrote:Jay! Wow! After going through all that and come back as well as you have, you're a superhero!
If you can handle all that, you can tackle anything!!!

You searched that image for me? Wow. That was unexpected but very kind of you. It made me smile.

Well, I'm no superhero, Borg. I'm just trying to fix my mistakes in the past for the better. If people see good things in me for inspiration or sorts, that's a bonus and additional blessing for me.

Thanks again, Borg.

Jay Wrote:You searched that image for me? Wow. That was unexpected but very kind of you. It made me smile.

Well, I'm no superhero, Borg. I'm just trying to fix my mistakes in the past for the better. If people see good things in me for inspiration or sorts, that's a bonus and additional blessing for me.

Thanks again, Borg.

Little in your OP was exactly your fault. Just random bad stuff that happens to people... you just had to deal with them all at once. So, "fix my mistakes" was a bit harsh, IMO.

But it's GREAT you're trying to better yourself, and improve yourself. So many people fall into a slump from any ONE of those things and have a hard time pulling themselves out of it. Dealing with it - doing something about it, and refusing to be a victim is terrific! That still makes you a superhero!

Welcome back Jay. You're way too hard on yourself and far too sweet to keep beating yourself up over all the crap life throws at us and subsequently overwhelms us.

I'm glad you made it back. Looking forward to getting to know you too.

xx
Multijump

Hi Jay, I remember you at the start of your surgeries so I sort of followed your story on GS , nice to see you have turned a corner in your life for the better mate - congratulations