Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi Everyone
princealbertofb Wrote:Avi, for avatar, [MENTION=24487]Jimmy5635[/MENTION]. And your avatar is Deadpool. It's cool. So, Jimmy, Welcome to GaySpeak, and we hope you enjoy yourself here too. Where are you from, which continent at least?
so far its been awesome. Im from south Africa

Jimmy5635 Wrote:so far its been awesome. Im from south Africa
Nice, Jimmy. I hope you like your country.

found it while Googling. Was just looking for a safe environment to chat with cool people. I just kinda always knew.I've never been openly gay (just for fear of rejection as well as not having high enough self esteem). I came out to my sister recently and want to come out fully.

i kind of do, it's very progressive which is comforting. Where are you from?

Jimmy5635 Wrote:i kind of do, it's very progressive which is comforting. Where are you from?
France, [MENTION=24487]Jimmy5635[/MENTION]. It's supposed to be easy being gay here now, but it's never that easy to come out. But once you've started, it gets easier to be honest with everyone. It's that first step that is the hardest. You've passed that threshold by telling your sister. Bravo.

Welcome to the forum Jimmy, good to have you here. I hope being here at least helps you feel a bit more confident on your coming out journey Smile

Jimmy5635 Wrote:so far its been awesome. Im from south Africa

One of my best mates is from SA. He's a crazy man. I love him.

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

welcome to the forum
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!