Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi Everyone
I just joined this forum today and I wanted to say hello. I am a gay man living in the SF bay area. I used to consider myself a straight man, but in the last few years I have discoverd that I am far more attracted to other men than women. A couple of years ago I had my first sexual realtionship with a man, and I was like OMFG what have I been missing out on all my life. I have always had gay tendancies, but have never acted on them. Probably because I was taught not to. In my youth I was find dating girls and even got married when I was in my early twenties. I was pretty happy, but every once in a while I would think that I made a big mistake getting married to a girl. Anyway, I have been divorced for a long time now and I doubt that I will ever date another girl or ever marry one again. Perhaps my story is similar to many of you here.
In my first gay relationship, it was a bit odd having sex at first, but soon became very enjoyable. I tried to be versitile at first but soon found out that I am a bottom guy. It just feels so good to have a strong man on top. I really love it. If any of you guys want to write to me I will write you back. I know I could sure use a lot of advice since I am still pretty new to this scene.
Anyway, before this first post gets too long I will end it and hopefully chat and meet some of you guys.

Hey welcome~

Welcome to the wonderful world of the superficial gay scene~ full of drama and casual sex. Okay, I'm joking (partially).

In all seriousness. Congrats on figuring things out and realizing what makes you happy. Hope you enjoy it here!

Hey thanks a lot. It really is much better on this side. It's like a whole new world Smile

meh I wouldn't know about the "whole new world." I never dated anyone other than my partner. I'm an odd ball.

okay I'm daft. I didn't see the long time after divorced. I blame not sleeping for a week. Anyways.... yeah.

futureRD Wrote:meh I wouldn't know about the "whole new world." I never dated anyone other than my partner. I'm an odd ball.

okay I'm daft. I didn't see the long time after divorced. I blame not sleeping for a week. Anyways.... yeah.

LOL NP. You and your partner must be pretty happy together if he is the only person you have ever been with. Very coooooool

Serious question here, don't mean to offend you, but did you have sex with your ex-wife? I'm still trying to understand myself, and maybe through others I can "solve" my sexuality. I'm still a virgin, but I just out of curiosity, if you did have sex with your wife, were you able to get hard properly? Did she not notice something that may have sparked her thinking that you might be gay?

Personal Wrote:Serious question here, don't mean to offend you, but did you have sex with your ex-wife? I'm still trying to understand myself, and maybe through others I can "solve" my sexuality. I'm still a virgin, but I just out of curiosity, if you did have sex with your wife, were you able to get hard properly? Did she not notice something that may have sparked her thinking that you might be gay?

Yes I did have a lot of sex with my ex wife. I had no problem getting hard either. However, with that said I have found that sex with men is better than any sex I have ever had with a girl. When I was straight I was 100% top, but waht else can you be with a girl LOL. Anyway, I am now 100% bottom and enjoying it to the max.

I'm happy for you, glad to here you were able to turn your life around for the better even after divorce and what not.

Uhmm... I just have one more quick question Smile
You mentioned that you "were straight" at one point. Were you emotionally and physically attracted to women (your ex-wife for example)? Have you every thought maybe you could be Bi?

yes I was very attached to her at one time. I have even thought I was bi at one time. But in the last few years I have only been with men, and I think I will always be with men from now on. So, I guess that makes me gay. The whole thing is a bit confusing, but I choose not to think about the confusing part if this and just go with what I feel. If I spend too much time thinking about it I just might go crazy trying to over analyze it. You know what I mean?

Unfortunately, Yes. Lol, that seems to be where I am in my life. I'm a closet case, so before I tell anyone anything I'm trying to fully understand myself, which is why I joined this forum i guess. But I definately hear you, it does drive me crazy!! I consider myself gay, and it's not like I'm trying to hold out on telling anyone because I want to see if there's hope of me being straight, it's more that I want to be able to properly express how I feel