Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi From eastern Indiana
Hey my name is Dale, most ppl call me dj, im an 18 year old college student who found this site after searching for friends or possibly more. I love to listen to music, and have a wide variety of bands. I play alot of video games, Love to "cuddle" and simply relax with friends. It's nice to meet you all and im glad to be here.

Hey and welcome Big Grin I hope you'll find friends and possibly more here on GS, i haven't been here for too long but so far i think it's a really nice and supporting community, i hope and think you'll fit just great in Wink

BTW dont be afraid of sending me a msg or anything, you (and everybody else Wink ) are always welcome Smile

Welcome to the forum Zeplin Smile.

How do I upload a profile pic? Tongue Also If anyone would like to get to know me and chat just send me a message all are welcome Smile

Welcome to the forum, [MENTION=23219]zepplin1[/MENTION] . I grew up in Scott County, not far from you, a LONG time ago. Have lived in California most of my adult life. Good to see another Hoosier. Wink

A few things you should know: The site has a built in 'monitoring' system that randomly holds back posts of anyone with less than 50 in their post count. So, if that happens to you, don't take it personal. Isn't anything you said. Just the way it works to keep the troll population down. Once you have 50 posts it won't happen and a few more features become available to you.

As for your picture... look for your username near the top right of your browser window. Click on that. It takes you to your profile. If you poke around, you'll see a link to modify it. Within that is a link to change your avatar/profile pix.

There are a lot of good people here from all over the world from teenagers to old coots like me. Hope you enjoy yourself! Smile

Thank you for the tips and its nice to meet you as well. I didnt expect to meet someone that is (or was) from my area.

Hey Dale, welcome to GS~ Cuddling, video games, you'll make friends in no time Wink Do join us in the word games section, you'll get to 50 posts faster as well as making friends all around. [emoji1]

Welcome to GS Dale Smile

Welcome
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Another old(er) coot here and I am from Henry County! Once a Hoosier always a Hoosier. New Castle was the big town nearby for us. Long since moved away, but home is still home.

Hope you will enjoy hanging out with GS. It's a good bunch and we try to help when we can. Welcome.
I bid NO Trump!

Ooo i have some friends from there! Hi I'm Nick, Hope you enjoy your stay at the hotel Cortez
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet