Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi Guys
Hi Guys

Joined today - after 25 years I've only finally got to the point of saying I'm gay, so really new to this - not sure how common this is - anyway - looking to make some genuine new friends and see what happens along the way. Thanks

Mark
Confusedmile:

Hi and Welcome ...

and I think you will be happy to be gay .... Confusedmile:

Much more common than you think. Well done and welcome to this particular party.

mark65eu Wrote:Hi Guys

Joined today - after 25 years I've only finally got to the point of saying I'm gay, so really new to this - not sure how common this is - anyway - looking to make some genuine new friends and see what happens along the way. Thanks

Mark
Confusedmile:

Hey Mark, welcome aboard! Your experience is not an uncommon one, all that matters for you right now is you are where you are at. Lots of friendly people here, so feel free to make loads of friends and also stop by the chat room so we can get to know you better Confusedmile:

Welcome guy, and from what I've read from the months I've been here, it is normal. Enjoy your new perspective, I hope it causes you no damaging grief. Everyone here is sincere in lending a helping hand, so feel free to share, and receive help if you need it.

P.S. we love opinions too!

Hello and welcome!! :]]

Welcome to the site Mark and good luck Smile

Hi All - Many thanks for all your welcoming comments - Mark
Confusedmile:

[Image: krusty_0607.gif]

Hey hey!

Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy it here. It is pretty common for guys to be saying they're now gay at your age. I've learned that by being here and another forum I used to be a member of.

Hello Mark, I'm sure this is quite common amongst the "older" generation, but it still happens to the younger ones too, when they feel that not conforming to the hetero social norm will bring them trouble, hate and segregation, not to mention slander, libel, bullying and sometimes, unfortunately, death (viz Iran, Matthew Sheppard, ...)
In any case, Welcome to the boards and we hope we can help you to sort through all these new feelings. It is true that admitting to yourself that you are gay (after all) is part of the liberation process and one in which you can start to construct yourself and your love life... Enjoy your new self and embrace the possibilities.
Confusedmile: