Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everybody :-)
Hidy Hi hope you enjoy the forums. :biggrin:

That sounds great. I actually had kind of a humorous go with coming out to my parents, for in passing they had brought about the concept that I am the youngest of four boys and that that almost guarantees my 'gayness' and that were I to be so, they would be supportive and whatnot. To which I responded, well it's not like I've dated anyone so far, so I guess I really don't know. As such it was open-ended for a number of years, and then recently this past National Coming Out Day, whenever that was I posted something on my FB about the fact that I consider myself an Anthroposexual, and my Dad freaked out!

Turns out it wasn't about me being Anthro, it was the way that I made it publicly known before sitting down and having a conversation with them. Which of course I found funny, I was like, well I thought you guys knew where I stood...

Yeah, so whenever and however you come out to your parents I wish you the best of luck, and remember that no matter how they react, you'll still have this support-network here to back you up.

-Der Jack
"Lately it occurs to me, what a long strange trip it's been"