Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi! How is everyone?
Hey there...I'm a bisexual man in a pretty unique situation. I won't get into the details here, but the only person I'm open to is my wife. She is very accepting! Smile If you would like to know more, just message me!

Anyway, I hope to meet some cool people! Take care!

Hello. Welcome Smile

Hi!, welcome to GS =) enjoy your stay Wink

Hi and Welcome :-)

Your wife seems exceptional indeed if she lets you explore the other side of your sexuality... Welcome to the site and hope you find what you are looking for here, bearing in mind that it isn't really a hooking up site... just discussions, humour, pains shared, advice given and support for all who need it.

Thanks everyone! Yes, she's quite the woman...and to think, she showed up at MY doorstep! lol Of all my setbacks in life, there's one area I got very lucky.

And that works for me Prince! Those hookup sites get extremely annoying after a while anyway lol I just can't be open around my friends, and most of my family so it's nice to have somewhere I can just talk freely without fearing the trash talk, you know?

Thanks again, everyone, I'm glad I stumbled upon GS!

*Edit: My wife is bisexual too, so I'm sure that helps her disposition! lol Smile

hey, welcome to the site Big Grin

Hi and welcome to GS.

Welcome!:biggrin:
Enjoy your stay!Confusedmile:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

congratulations in getting your cake and eating it lol. Seriously though , it seems you have both accepted your sexuality and have discussed things and are open and honest with each other . Just hope things stay that way because jelousy has a strange way of creeping into many open relationships , but way to go buddy if you are both managing to make it work