Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi I am Joshy!
Joshy!!!!!!!!!! Hey baby!!!!!!

Hoot toot hoot toot.
What if I trip over your feet instead?

Xx

Sylph Wrote:Gurl please.

Dont be acting all cray right off the bat bitch Sheep , at least ease us in a lil lololol.

I remember Jake and Alex very well.

Welcome hunny, but dont hate people for sharing your name. It just means your name is well liked!

Hahahaha, you know I was just kidding right? But thanks Sylph. Smile

WolfEyes300 Wrote:Joshy!!!!!!!!!! Hey baby!!!!!!

Hoot toot hoot toot.
What if I trip over your feet instead?

Xx

Hey babe... you can trip over any parts of my tiny skinny body LOL

LJay Wrote:Welcome here.

You should know that it is unlikely anyone wants o get in trouble with your dad, so best to play it openly with him.

What kind of trouble would it be anyway? A war of wits over the Internet? I was just kidding Smile

Jake Wrote:Joshy, you don't have to watch your mouth because I'm here. When you were a baby your mom, Alex and I have decided to let you eat dirt, cry when you fall so you learn by your own, we were just around to make sure you don't get hurt. We succeed this, now, whether I am around or not, just be who you are, and that's Josh-Alexander, you are not a shadow of me, your mom or Alex. I will not intervene, unless someone is saying clearly he/she wants to kill you, but even then I know you can defend yourself and this forum doesn't have those kind of imbeciles giving virtual threats.

Yeah they know me, at least those who've been around when Alex and I were more active. Honestly I couldn't give a rat ass whether one hates or loves me, this is just a virtual world... you however you are my son, in my real world, your words and how you perceive me matter more than anyone in here.

Hahahahaha, damn we taught you well.

There's more than one "wolfy" here Joshy, you might want to let him know you're here.

Welcome boy!

Yes Daddy! hahahaha... And you let me eat dirt? WTF, I'm going to sue you all.
Yeah yeah I hear you already - with who's money? With yours of course hahaha.

Hello and welcome. Hope you enjoy the forums.

Hey there, glad you made an account Smile I don't know who your dads are, but I'm sure they're very nice. I'm also glad to see a Canadian member too! My boyfriend lives in Ottawa, but is originally from Quebec.

Vin Wrote:Hey there, glad you made an account Smile I don't know who your dads are, but I'm sure they're very nice. I'm also glad to see a Canadian member too! My boyfriend lives in Ottawa, but is originally from Quebec.

Hi there! LOL it's not a requirement to know my dads to chat with me hahahaha, So he's from Quebec the province or Quebec the city?

Yeshua Wrote:Hi there! LOL it's not a requirement to know my dads to chat with me hahahaha, So he's from Quebec the province or Quebec the city?

Haha! Glad to know Tongue And he was born in Hull, a town that I think he said was absorbed by the city of Gatineau and he also lived in Drummondville for a while when he lived with his mother. However, when he lived with his dad, he moved to Ottawa and stayed there for college.

Vin Wrote:Haha! Glad to know Tongue And he was born in Hull, a town that I think he said was absorbed by the city of Gatineau and he also lived in Drummondville for a while when he lived with his mother. However, when he lived with his dad, he moved to Ottawa and stayed there for college.

So he's from Quebec, the province but in the Outaouais region, which is one region below where my dad was raised. And you are right, few years ago many cities and town of Quebec have been joined together and Hull-Gatineau are truly two towns that are separated by a street. Hull and Ottawa are separated by a bridge. However, Hull is in the province of Quebec while Ottawa is in the province of Ontario.

Hahaha I see that your boyfriend is part of the club of divorced parents too, honestly I wonder sometimes why people get married if all they'll do is to divorce few years later - yeah I know it's not the case for everyone, but your boyfriend will be able to confirm this: the Province of Quebec in all Canada is the capital of divorce LOL.

Drummondville is in the Monteregie region if I'm not mistaking, closer to Montreal than Hull that's for sure, it's basically about 4 hours apart from where your bf was born.

So i'd assume he's perfectly bilingual? Have you learned a bit of French since you've been with him?