Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi I am Joshy!
I have been watching this forum offline for a while, no choice my dads would not allow me to create an account - yeah I'm a good boy I listen to my parents... hahaha I have no choice to say that because my dad is still active on this forum so I kind of have to watch what I'm saying.

Anyway I guess some of you knows him, few other despise him perhaps (I know him far too well), but he's my dad, I love and respect him. It's Jake and Alex, My sister Sandy also used to be in this forum for a short time, but she got married last year and left home since November last year... so she's too busy having sex right now hihihi.

I choose Yeshua, not because of Jesus (in my atheist family Jesus has no place in our hearts), it because there's way too many people with my name and they all took the handle I wanted, which was simply Joshy. I hate you all for this, now because of you all I have to pick a name of a dude I don't care about...Frog Anyhow, it's my name in another language so I guess it's okay.

I'm just here to chat, not starting a fight and not judging or being judge, I am however the son of Jake and Alex, so I was raised by them, if you step on my feet just make sure you don't miss them because I won't miss yours Smile.

Looking forward to chat with you. Tata!

And Wolfy baby, love you!

Hi Joshy welcome to GS
An eye for an eye

Welcome to GS.

Welcome to GS. Smile

welcome to the forum
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Interesting. *Chuckles*

Welcome to GS man

Welcome to GS
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Gurl please.

Dont be acting all cray right off the bat bitch Sheep , at least ease us in a lil lololol.

I remember Jake and Alex very well.

Welcome hunny, but dont hate people for sharing your name. It just means your name is well liked!

Welcome here.

You should know that it is unlikely anyone wants o get in trouble with your dad, so best to play it openly with him.
I bid NO Trump!

Yeshua Wrote:I have been watching this forum offline for a while, no choice my dads would not allow me to create an account - yeah I'm a good boy I listen to my parents... hahaha I have no choice to say that because my dad is still active on this forum so I kind of have to watch what I'm saying.
Joshy, you don't have to watch your mouth because I'm here. When you were a baby your mom, Alex and I have decided to let you eat dirt, cry when you fall so you learn by your own, we were just around to make sure you don't get hurt. We succeed this, now, whether I am around or not, just be who you are, and that's Josh-Alexander, you are not a shadow of me, your mom or Alex. I will not intervene, unless someone is saying clearly he/she wants to kill you, but even then I know you can defend yourself and this forum doesn't have those kind of imbeciles giving virtual threats.

Quote:Anyway I guess some of you knows him, few other despise him perhaps (I know him far too well), but he's my dad, I love and respect him. It's Jake and Alex, My sister Sandy also used to be in this forum for a short time, but she got married last year and left home since November last year... so she's too busy having sex right now hihihi.

Yeah they know me, at least those who've been around when Alex and I were more active. Honestly I couldn't give a rat ass whether one hates or loves me, this is just a virtual world... you however you are my son, in my real world, your words and how you perceive me matter more than anyone in here.

Quote: I am however the son of Jake and Alex, so I was raised by them, if you step on my feet just make sure you don't miss them because I won't miss yours Smile.
Hahahahaha, damn we taught you well.

Quote:And Wolfy baby, love you!
There's more than one "wolfy" here Joshy, you might want to let him know you're here.

Welcome boy!