Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi I'm Michael
Hi. I'm Michael. I'm new to the site. I'm a comic and an actor in Brooklyn New York. I perform at the Upright Citizen's Brigade and the Magnet Theater. I also teach and direct comedy. Also, I have a popular blog, called PIEFOLK.

Nice to meet you, everyone.

Smile

Hi Michael! Yes, you're from New York. I love it! More New Yorkers here. Smile

Hey Smile What a wonderful place to be from, I am so Jealous. What are the views of New York like at night? Welcome to the forum Wavey

hi michael my name is michael too lol nice to meet youConfusedmile:

Welcome to the GS community of friends

as a fellow newbee, let me welcome you too here in Gayspeak Forum. Hope you'll enjoy it here too.

Thanks everyone! Mabuhay, the Virgin!

Hello friend, welcome to the forum, kind wishes, Ben.

hi and welcome - NY looks an amazing place for someone who comes from more of a country side type of area,, wish i had comic timing though-now thats a gift m8

Welcome to another Michael on GaySpeak. I'd like you to explain your name Pie Folk it sounds like it'll be interesting.
Marshlander and I were in New York in April and as comedy would have it, first they wouldn't let me in because I didn't have the right kind of passport, then they wouldn't let me out... because the Islandic volcano had exploded. We stayed on 5 days extra paid by British Airways, thanks...
Confusedmile:Wink:tongue::biggrin: