Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi I'm New :D
Hey everyone Smile

My name is Alex and I'm new here! After a lifelong battle about my orientation, which was damaged severely by a strict religious school I attended and an extremely close-minded father, I've finally recently come out to my family (close friends already knew and I've taken the "I'll tell them when it comes up" option for other friends). Now I'm working towards accepting myself and building confidence Big Grin.

BUT ENOUGH ABOUT MY TRAGIC PAST

I'm mildly eccentric, my favorite color changes monthly and sometimes more rapidly, I love animals as long as they won't eat me, apples are delicious, and I collect modern music in other languages from other countries because I love it even though I don't understand it. I'm also currently majoring in psychology in college.

I dislike spiders and artichokes, but I understand that they can't help being scary.

I'm also really bad at introductions so I kind of just threw random stuff in there. But if you say hi to me it'll make me happy Big Grin!

Hi and Welcome Confusedmile:

Hi welcome look forward to getting to know you.

hello welcome to gs enjoy your stayConfusedmile:

Welcome Smile I love your username awesome Smile

Hi WinterStorm

Hi and welcome Winterstorm. I love that you like music in languages you don't understand, as I like music from all over the world too. I like French (Liane Foley), Spanish (Ricky Martin, David Bisbal), Japanese (Ayumi Hamasaki), Korean (BoA) and Russian (t.A.T.u.) and I don't understand a word of it.

WinterStorm Wrote:, I love animals as long as they won't eat me,

Has to be my favourite line from an introduction yet :p

Iya and welcome to the site !
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

WinterStorm Wrote:I dislike spiders and artichokes, but I understand that they can't help being scary.

I'm also really bad at introductions so I kind of just threw random stuff in there. But if you say hi to me it'll make me happy Big Grin!

No, actually you're quite good at introductions, though I fear we may never see eye to eye on artichokes. Welcome.

Welcome WinterStorm to GaySpeak and i dont like spiders at all they scare me to. :frown: