Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi I'm New :D
Hello and welcome!!!

WinterStorm Wrote:I'm also currently majoring in psychology in college.

I dislike spiders and artichokes, but I understand that they can't help being scary.

I am now trying to workout what Freud would have made of a fear of artichokes.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

Hello and welcome Smile

Welcome to Gayspeak Winterstorm! Sorry to hear about what you've been through, but hopefully you'll get the confidence your seeking!

I think we're all a little eccentric Confusedmile: hope you enjoy it here

Thanks for the welcomes everyone! This place looks very friendly and I look forward to getting to know all of you Big Grin.

JaredEthan Wrote:Hi and welcome Winterstorm. I love that you like music in languages you don't understand, as I like music from all over the world too. I like French (Liane Foley), Spanish (Ricky Martin, David Bisbal), Japanese (Ayumi Hamasaki), Korean (BoA) and Russian (t.A.T.u.) and I don't understand a word of it.

Oh. my. god. Ayumi Hamasaki is my sole purpose in life <3. She was the first artist outside of America I listened to. She changed my life. Forever. [/melodrama]

I also have songs from BoA and t.A.T.u. but I haven't heard of the others (aside from Ricky Martin), I'll have to check them out Big Grin. I have Japanese (Ayu, Koda Kumi, Utada Hikaru, Namie Amuro, alan, MAA, Ami Suzuki, L'arc en Ciel, Ai Otsuka, Chihiro Onitsuka... and way too many more to list), French (Marie-Mai, Mylene Farmer), Chinese (Jolin Tsai), Korean (Lee Hyori), and a bunch of random European songs from too many varying artists xD. I'm also a huge fan of iamamiwhoami who is from Sweden although she sings in English (most of the time). As you can tell... 90% of my music is from Asia xD.

fredv3b Wrote:I am now trying to workout what Freud would have made of a fear of artichokes.

Freud would have written an entire series of books about me if he were still alive today.

Braz Wrote:Welcome WinterStorm to GaySpeak and i dont like spiders at all they scare me to. :frown:

They're terrifying Sad.