Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi... I'm back.
Nerdy, I missed you! You're one of the easiest people here to talk too; someone as nice as you is always welcome around me, and I'm sure that's true of nearly everyone.

I'm sorry to hear that you were feeling so upset/down - it always seems that the nicest people feel these things the worst.

You are not unloved Nerdy, I hope that if you ever leave again you give us a chance to say good bye Smile.

[COLOR="Blue"]Nerdy my tall ass bitch. You know we care about you gurl, no need to act all vagabond-ish. Come sit amongst your fellow queers, and offload some of your problems.

We all got'em, they're like assholes, everyone needs 'em and everyones got'em.

I look at problems like the solutions my life needs for the betterment of it. Call it what you will, but I like to look at stuff as a lesson, and sometimes we don't want lessons, fuck knows I didn't want to at school either at first, but it's funny how when you despise a lesson so much, it actually teaches you more than you rather not admit.

And here's the great thing, you've got your jumbled up, mis-matched, queer ass family to help you out boo, we're like your private tutors, free of charge!

And let us decide hun, whether or not we'd be better off without you, cause sometimes, other people might know what you need, more than you do.

Heart you babes
Hands-make-heart[/COLOR]

Woollyhats Wrote:Nerdy, I missed you! You're one of the easiest people here to talk too; someone as nice as you is always welcome around me, and I'm sure that's true of nearly everyone.

I'm sorry to hear that you were feeling so upset/down - it always seems that the nicest people feel these things the worst.

You are not unloved Nerdy, I hope that if you ever leave again you give us a chance to say good bye Smile.

I'm sorry, but ugh Kuma-puma you annoy me, you're just so perfect like. You are just such a lovely person, not to steal any of Nerdy's thunder, but sometimes, the stuff you say, just has me smiling. I might need to steal you from your boyfriend sweets Wink Sheep

NERDY !!!!

i'm so so so happy that you're back :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
me and mitsuko missed youuuuu <3 <3 <3 <3

Hey welcome back!!

NerdyGiant Wrote:I left because I felt like it was best for everyone that knew me. Felt they were better off without me.

Personally, and if this were me, I'd find this a more than adequate reason to stay and piss people off!

Vigilias Wrote:Personally, and if this were me, I'd find this a more than adequate reason to stay and piss people off!

Oh you're just a naughty boy, that you are. Half ah thwap pon ya neckback and a fluggin at your bumpa should do the trick.

Thanks for the forewarning darling. You've bared your hand ;P

Euka! I win ;3

(or Euchre in proper english)

Got half way through the second sentence and gave up!

I am happy that your back Nerdy this is a fantastic place to be and I am happy that your part of the community.
An eye for an eye