Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi! I'm new...
Welcome to the forum

Welcome to the site Smile

welcome rolling rolling rolling...keep them doggies rolling...keep the doggies rolling...RaWhIdE!!!!Wavey

Sorry...a bit manic today. Wink

What's all so new for you? The rolling or the exploring sexuality? Or both?

A good friend hunts with me and he uses wheels to get around. He is a better hunter than I and even rolls quieter than I can walk.

There are several with interesting abilities on GS so you've come to the right place.Xyxthumbs
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

sorry to hear about your accident... welcome to gayspeak though!

Hi welcome to GS.

Welcome - Sorry to hear about your accident as well.
What a complete life changing and emotional ride it has been for you so far.
I had an industrial accident in 1998 so I can understand what an accident can do to you and completely shatter your own confidence.
Hopefully you will find that talking to other people will give you that lift you need to start enjoying life once again.
You are still a person with feelings and are not alone. You will only have to take a look around on hear to see that there is love all around you and I hope that this forum helps bring this to you.
I wish you all the very best and talk away and meet new friends. X

From one roller to another: Hello! Welcome to the site Smile

Welcome! Smile

Welcome to our part of the interwebs and i hope you find out everything you need to. I am sure everyone here will try to help however they can. Goodluck