Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi I'm new and need advice
Since I hit puberty I have always got turned on by every woman I see now a days your average hot chick don't get me turned on. However from time to time I do get turned on by your occasional BBW. However even that is few and far between could the reason my attraction aren't as high for women be tied to my first time with a guy I met all it was was Oral sex and I felt so natural on my knees sucking dick. Yet I don't enjoy having my dick sucked by man nor woman I kick them all off every time. My first time licking pussy was a total yuck fest she stank so bad down there and I really wanted to service her pussy. I guess pussy are harder to clean than dicks. lol Any advice please note I don't think of myself as gay.

I'm the one who needs advice - why do I sit here reading this stuff?

If you like sucking dick, go do it. What other advice can we give you?

Sexuality is a wide and diverse thing, yeah? There isn't just gay and straight out there, but a whole spectrum of 'in between' as well.

As a horny teenager, I knew a lot of guys who would fuck anything that walks on two legs and had a hole they could stick it in. As they got older and matured, their preferences honed down and became more specific.

It sounds like you're going through the same process.

Figure out what you like and run with it, man. Nothing wrong with sucking dick.

Welcome to GS Smile go suck what you want, nobody should stop you.

TwisttheLeaf Wrote:Sexuality is a wide and diverse thing, yeah? There isn't just gay and straight out there, but a whole spectrum of 'in between' as well.

As a horny teenager, I knew a lot of guys who would fuck anything that walks on two legs and had a hole they could stick it in. As they got older and matured, their preferences honed down and became more specific.

It sounds like you're going through the same process.

Figure out what you like and run with it, man. Nothing wrong with sucking dick.

So if I like Tits and dick find a T-girl. So I think I like sucking period cause I bought an anal training kit and started sucking the butt plug and I got a hard on what does that mean?