Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi, I'm new here
Hello everybody,

I'm new here and I'm a college student from Turkey. I'm 24 years old and discrete about me being gay. Only did I tell a friend of mine online Smile. I'm agnostic. I like drinking but I drink one in a million (just on some special days like new year etc...).

I'm interested in science (general science and a bit of linguistics) and literature. I like listening to music and am very talkative.

I'm here to find some friends and chatting.

Hello, Welcome to Gs!
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

Welcome to the forum RomanticMan, nice introduction Smile. Bet it felt good to tell that friend. Hope you enjoy your time here Welcome

Cridders88 Wrote:Welcome to the forum RomanticMan, nice introduction Smile. Bet it felt good to tell that friend. Hope you enjoy your time here Welcome

Thanks. It actually felt different. When I first tried to tell her, I had thought about it for 3 days and even my hands sweated. but she just said ''okay, it's nothing important'' and I was soo relieved Smile.

I'm sure I'll enjoy on this site. Normally I just came here to ask one question but I liked the site much and wanna hang around a for long time Smile.

RomanticMan Wrote:Thanks. It actually felt different. When I first tried to tell her, I had thought about it for 3 days and even my hands sweated. but she just said ''okay, it's nothing important'' and I was soo relieved Smile.

I'm sure I'll enjoy on this site. Normally I just came here to ask one question but I liked the site much and wanna hang around a for long time Smile.

That kind of reaction is the best Smile. Making it a non-issue.

Welcome! I met my boyfriend here and we are still together 4 years later.

Beau Wrote:Welcome! I met my boyfriend here and we are still together 4 years later.

That's so nice Smile. and 4 years is really a good time.

Hi RomanticMan, welcome to the forum Welcome
<<<<I'm just consciousness having a human experience>>>>

Hey RomanticMan, welcome to GS Confusedmile:

Welcome to the forum.
Use a condom.