Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi I'm new here.
Hi, I'm Martin, 30 years of age.

I am originally from Walsall in the Midlands, but now live in Horley, Surrey. I enjoy travelling, cooking, baking, reading and many other things. I work in retail management for a hardware retailer.

I look forward to getting to know you all.

Thanks
Martin x

Hello Martin.

Welcome to GS. I think you're gonna have much fun here. I'm also new.

Welcome aboard Martin! How's Surrey life treating you? :-)

Hi Martin, welcome to the forum Welcome
<<<<I'm just consciousness having a human experience>>>>

Hello, hello, @Locko6886, aka Monsieur Martin. Welcome to GaySpeak. Glad you've found your way here. So what brings you to this site? Are you out, or are you still inside? Hope you enjoy sharing with us here.

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for the warm welcome so far. Looking forward to getting to know you all better... I'm out and have been in a relationship for the past 3 years although at the moment we are at a rocky patch but I'm hoping we will get through it.

What are everyone else's stories in life so far.

Martin x

Hi Martin, welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy it here.

Just so you know you may find some of your posts disappear at first, this is because until you reach 50 posts some of them are hidden for moderation. It's a random, automatic thing. You may want to post some rubbish in the word games threads we have until you hit 50 Smile
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.

Hi Martin welcome to GS Smile
An eye for an eye

Welcome to GaySpeak Martin. We're a friendly bunch here so hope you'll enjoy your stay with us.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Welcome to the forum Martin Welcome