Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi, I'm new here, here is a bit about myself
Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum. A lot to say to introduce myself, first off, I’m 21 year old bisexual male, and a fairly open minded person despite growing up in a religious home, thanks to a couple of my good friends I made. I discovered my sexuality 2-3 years ago, er maybe that sounds wrong; I discovered that I liked men as well 2-3 years ago. Anyways, I am not open to everyone, and am not really open in general public. I have some close straight friends I have told, whom I trust, or at least hope I can trust not to tell everyone; I'd like to tell who I want to know when I want them to know, if I want them to know it. I'm not against people who come out of the closet or people that want to. I haven't spoken to family about it, but I don't think I ever want to tell them; they are to Christian-y. Sorry if this sounds jumbled and weird or I cut off one subject to another...but this is the first time I am openly talking about this where this many people can see it, even though its semi anonymous. I was pretty much anti-social in high school, only had a small group of friends, so I guess that followed me until now were I have had no relationships or relations. I would probably go for either right now, hope that didn't come off desperate. Anyways, what else to say......I am a rather masculine guy, though, I think I would like to play one role over the other. I like movies and music, and I'm not much into sports. For music I like classic rock, metal, techno, and some classic rock era pop music. Movies I like comedies, romance, action, martial arts and movies directed by Tim Burton and Quentin Tarantino.

I don’t know, that’s my introduction, that’s me, well a bit of it anyways. I’m open to questions if you want to ask me.

Welcome to the forum

I loove Tim Burton and Quentin Tarantino movies all of them even the bad ones hehe

When i accepted that i like men, i came out as a bisexual man.

But later i started enjoying much more the men, and in my case i couldn't denied that i was gay.

So hope to see you posting around here is a really cool forum.

Smile

Thanks, after taking a look around I have to agree it is very nice here. Im 50/50 at the moment.

Hello and welcome. Hope you enjoy it here. Confusedmile:

Coming out to anyone is not exactly a process over which we have a lot of control, once we've made the first move. As a friend on another forum used to say ... "the avalanche has started; it's too late for the pebbles to vote!"

It's amazing how many telepaths are out there Wink

Welcome to the forum.Xyxwave

Hello my friend,Xyxwave welcome to the forum, Ben.Xyxthumbs