Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi, I'm new so thought I'd best say hello
hi and welcome to GS, hope u find this place good for chatting and just relaxing - I too love the rock music of the 70's 80's, been a drummer mainly, but also guitar/bass I guess I studied bands even if I didn't like their music as such, I just love artists - im a subscriber of classic rock as I love the history of musicians so much

Ah welcome. I look forward to psychoanalyzing you as well....

Just remember, Don't Panic...

...it won't hurt....

.........much.....Wavey

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome Smile

I always wanted to play the guitar/be the lead singer in a band but unfortunately I never learned how to play. I was briefly in a band when I was in high school though... I wanted to be in that band in a lame effort to impress a girl in my year... not that she noticed but hey I thought it might work! Seems so long ago now!

I love music with heart, lyrics that even if they don't make sense at first mean something more than they first appear to. I'm an occasional poet, so lyrics and a kick ass arrangement make me happy Smile It says something when you get a band, like Foreigner for arguments sake, who still pack a punch on the music scene. Some music is timeless Smile

Hehe thanks for the welcome... I look forward to being psychoanalysed... I think!

Hi Jaxx Welcome to the forum!

Thank you and hello Smile

Hello Jaxx, and Welcome to GaySpeak. So you're a Scottish lass from Glasgow... I have Scottish blood in me but the family came from Aberdeen or Peterhead, thereabouts. So you're going to go with Bi for the moment? That's cool. Is it that you actually think of yourself as bisexual or is it a transitional thing because you've been with male partners before? I take it you've got a special interest in some girl / woman at the moment. Can you tell us about the relationship? You needn't answer if it makes you feel uncomfortable, it's just curious me, asking questions as usual. In any case, welcome.

Hi,

Yeah, I'm a west coast lass Smile

I identify as bisexual because for the most part the relationships I've had have been with guys and while I wasn't in love with any of them I was attracted to them and did love them on some level. My only relationship with a woman was an entirely online affair which lasted around a year and broke both of our hearts in the end.

At the moment however I've fallen into that trap that always comes into play for those of us in the LGBT community - I've fallen madly in love with my straight best friend. I've been in love with her for a long time now, we're talking years here, and sadly it's never going to happen as she's now married. I always knew it would never happen though so I'm just learning to live with it as best I can. I never told her how I feel, she knows I love her but as friends rather than anything deeper.

I'm hoping that I'll meet someone some day who can make me realise that I also deserve to find happiness with someone I love who can love me too. Most of my friends are straight so while they understand to a certain level I figured it'd be good to talk to folks who can actually relate to the issues I'm facing, people who have been there. you know?

welcome to the forum
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Welcome to GS! Wavey
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart