Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi! I'm newcomers
Hi there!

It's said that newcomers should post some thread to introduce theirself and guess what? I'm doing it right now. Since my arrival here and I'm feeling like this is the right time to do this. So, My name is (cencored) I'm 18 y.o, and live here in Bandung, Indonesia. Actually, I'm just staying in Bandung, since my high school time is over and parents ask me to get a degree so here I am, doing my things to get degree in the end. I'm 170cm height, and 65kg on weight, dark haired, dark-brown eyes, and what else attached on me? I guess the rest is just the same average. I'm not sure if I'm good looking or not, but I'm pretty sure it's not problem at all (really?). Right now I'm living my life as a young man who's trying to figuring out his sexual oritentation, anyway.. I'm happy to be here, and I'm so looking forward to read more threads and meet new friends!! Nice to meet you guys

*I know that I need to fix my grammars and vocabs, sorry for that!

Welcome to GS, I'm Alex, it's nice to meet you...what kind of degree do you hope to get?

Hi Alex! it's nice to meet you too. I'm taking interior design course for my degree.

Welcome to GS. Smile

Hello and welcome to GS!Wavey

Welcome to GS CursedArrow. I hope you like it here Smile

welcome to the forum
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Welcome to the forum.

/casts Remove Curse (Rank 1)

And welcome Smile

Yay! Also new in town! Can anyone tell me about meet ups or any group events that might be going on with this community?