Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi, I'm not technically new.
I posted on here a while back, then my computer broke for a while.

I just wanted to say hi to all, and that I love guys. They're great. The muscles, the hair, the ones with smooth skin, the ones with dark skin. The ones with tight butts, and the ones with great smiles.

I have recently come to terms with myself and that fact that I love guys, and I just wanted someone to know that!!! :biggrin:

Fine Boximus, Welcome back to GaySpeak... Now that you are more attuned with yourself, what would you like us to discuss? Have you fallen in love with someone? Do you fantasize about anyone in particular?

Welcome back, as princealbert says discussions can help you gain direction, Jim
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

hi well luckilly its my first time meeting you welcome.

Hello Boximus

Quick shout out to the to the Kelvin&Hobbs avatar, I love me some Kelvin&Hobbs.
In fact my cat is named Hobbs

I don't have anyone particular in mind yet, but I do fantasize about the right guy. A guy who is as kind as he is hot. A guy who can fix a car, but isn't afraid to hold my hand. I'm a hopless romantic. So far the basic criteria is that I feel great in his arms.

I don't know that many gay people though. Only one girl at work, and I'm telling her this week. With any luck she can help me meet more of us!

Welcome back! Stuff has definitely changed since ya left. Not too many major changes though.

Welcome back to GS.

Boximus Wrote:A guy who can fix a car, but isn't afraid to hold my hand.

But they might be still covered in engine oil ;o)
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

Hello and welcome (back) Smile

Welcome back to the Gs community of friends