Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi, My Mother Sent Me Here-
Stevie Wrote:After nearly three pages of friendly banter from members, another self-abort. Not that it's necessary, but an some sort of "It's not me, it's you" goodbye might have been kind. Why is it that Anon's and new members alike seem to bug out after people extend advice, or friendship? Does anyone else feel disposable?

Apologies, I keep forgetting to be altruistic and think, "If I've only given one person some kind of helpful advice all the rest of my effort will have been worth it." I'm optimistically challenged this moment, and maybe it's showing.
Don't let this bother you. We all know the idiot is him and not the (wonderful) people on here. But this is another reason why I hardly ever post in these introduction threads. The other is that I don't know what to say besides "welcome"
HeadscratchHeadscratchHeadscratch
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

(sigh)....... and another self delete

happyschizoid Wrote:(sigh)....... and another self delete

It felt to me like it might have been the same person under different names self deleting over and over again.....

How many New Englanders with children have come here...engaged fully...and then self deleted shortly thereafter? I can count 7 in the past 4-5 months....maybe more if I think about it.

Interesting observation East. There definitely seems to be some sort of pattern in the self deletes.

Hey Gabe, welcome to Gayspeak! btw, thst sounds like an awesome mother you have( except for being to forthcoming about your personal life part, but what can you do?:biggrin:

Its very sad whenever a GS member leaves the forum Sad

Gabriel glad to see your Mom giving you much positive support! I have a very cool Mom, too! I just joined this website, and already am getting a lot of positive feedbacks! I hope you stay and be a positive addiction with your contributions.

You are lucky to have such a wonderful mom. Be warm and loving to your mom.