Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi, My Mother Sent Me Here-
Virge is right, we ARE speculating... lol. No, I think she probably just wants to respect his privacy... It's not an obligation to tell everyone your sexual orientation, after all.

Virge Wrote:Well Gabe ------------ welcome to Gayspeak!

All of us are real fond of this place just because overall it's oriented towards positive things and filled with positive people all willing and ready to help others.

The way GS is set up with a 50 post probationary period on all new members tends to frustrate the trolls who like to cause drama and the pervs who like to lurk about to sniff used underwear and write creepy messages. Just deal with the probationary period, get your 50 posts as fast as you can and things will get easy and more fun.

I get on just about everyone's nerves sooner or later but if I get on yours today don't hold it against me tomorrow.

All the rest of the guys will be introducing themselves and I bet they are going to be speculating on the identity of your mother's gay friend the same way I am. If he sent you a link to here you can bet we all know him.

The probationary period is a good idea. Our 13 year old daughter was on this really popular teen site that got attacked by hordes of trolls. So many parents pulled their kids off there that it no longer exists.

As for the mystery man, I have no idea. Since my mom's chief complaint is that I never tell her anything, my husband thinks that the 2 of them plotted to lure me on here in hopes I'd spill all my sordid secrets. But since I don't have any, I guess they'll be pretty bored lol.

Gideon Wrote:Welcome man. Tell your mom we said Hi

Are you sure you want to do that? She'll be friending you on FB and giving you all kinds of "good advice" lol.

WolfEyes300 Wrote:He he I'll answer to anything y'all call me he he *giggles*

ANYTHING?? Hmmm......

Cuddly Wrote:Welcome to gayspeak.

Awkward.

I'm long past feeling awkward about anything my mom does lol - My mantyra is, She means well, She means well ---

Welcome to GS Gabe Smile

Welcome GSabe. The last guy to join gave us all Target gift cards. So maybe your mom can bake us all cookies. But Virge doesn't eat cookies, so you can send me his.

Camfer Wrote:Welcome GSabe. The last guy to join gave us all Target gift cards. So maybe your mom can bake us all cookies. But Virge doesn't eat cookies, so you can send me his.

Yeah, I can see where it would be hard to eat cookies with a bag over your head. OK, you get his - chocolate chip, oatmeal raisin or peanut butter?

Well, I figure chocolate chip, since I can then give them to my BF, who has to snake down two aisles in the grocery store just to avoid the end cap of cookies that are too tempting for him!

Gabriel Wrote:Yeah, I can see where it would be hard to eat cookies with a bag over your head. OK, you get his - chocolate chip, oatmeal raisin or peanut butter?
How about chocolate chip oatmeal raisin peanuts butter? Tongue3

Welcome to GS! Wavey