Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi, My Mother Sent Me Here-
Hi, I'm Gabe, and yes, my mother sent me here. She has a gay co-worker who she bonded with and then apparently told every detail of my life. I've heard all about him, but haven't been allowed to meet him yet because he's not out. (Whatever sense that makes.) Anyway, he had her email me a link to this site, which he told her is awesome. Which naturally made me suspicious, but I've been reading some threads and it seems a lot different from all the usual hook-up sites. So, double bonus. I get to meet some interesting people and please my mother as well. Win-win.

Well Gabe ------------ welcome to Gayspeak!

All of us are real fond of this place just because overall it's oriented towards positive things and filled with positive people all willing and ready to help others.

The way GS is set up with a 50 post probationary period on all new members tends to frustrate the trolls who like to cause drama and the pervs who like to lurk about to sniff used underwear and write creepy messages. Just deal with the probationary period, get your 50 posts as fast as you can and things will get easy and more fun.

I get on just about everyone's nerves sooner or later but if I get on yours today don't hold it against me tomorrow.

All the rest of the guys will be introducing themselves and I bet they are going to be speculating on the identity of your mother's gay friend the same way I am. If he sent you a link to here you can bet we all know him.

Hey there Gabe,
Yer gonna love it here. I know I did when I first started!
Have fun and enjoy every moment here, no doubts that ye won't because were all too amazing for ye not to.
Wolf...

WolfEyes300 Wrote:Hey there Gabe,
Yer gonna love it here. I know I did when I first started!
Have fun and enjoy every moment here, no doubts that ye won't because were all too amazing for ye not to.
Wolf...

^^^^^^^^^^^
don't call him "Wolf" cuz there are 4 others wolves. Call him either Junior or Puppy but he'll answer to being called Weasel.

Welcome man. Tell your mom we said Hi

Virge Wrote:^^^^^^^^^^^
don't call him "Wolf" cuz there are 4 others wolves. Call him either Junior or Puppy but he'll answer to being called Weasel.

He he I'll answer to anything y'all call me he he *giggles*

Did someone say wolf? Welcome, Gabriel! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here.

Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy your time here! Big Grin

Welcome to gayspeak.

Awkward.

Hello Gabriel, and Welcome to the site. I'd like to say that your mother was well inspired (and clever) to tell you to join us here, especially if you are not altogether comfortable with your sexual orientation. You'll make good friends here (maybe a few enemies, but that depends on how you and they behave). There is no reason why we shouldn't get on.
I hope you get to meet her wonderful closeted gay friend one day. As you say, it doesn't make much sense...
Take care,
PA