Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi, Philip, Thai, needs relationship advice
Hi All!, randomly came to this site and thought I joined, seems like a great place to chat, i'm just a guy living in Los Angeles

What I'm going through, I guess I'll post more detailed one in the right section:
im with someone for 8 years now, and yes i love him very much, right now I'm not sure where our relationship is going, we're trying to be friends but i seem to be failing in doing that, things have gotten very complicated this past year with him seeing another guy, just here to read about many people's experiences, makes me feel less alone in this journey, and also to find other people's advice and opinion on my relationship

Hi Philip, welcome to the forum!

That sounds like a tough situation. To be honest with you, if anyone ever cheated on me, that would be the end. I could never trust them again, but that is me. I know when you've had 8 years invested, it's hard to break up.

Best of luck!

Hey phillip, welcome to gs. There's lots of great people with great advice who have gone through similar things willing to share their experiences here. Smile

If you aren't sure where you stand in a relationship, you should find out. Talk to your significant other and discuss where it seems you are headed from where you are. Communication and honesty are absolutely necessary.

Hello PhilipWelcome

The art of conversation is very under rated , talk to him.

Welcome! Wavey

thanks all for your warm welcomes and opinions, I'm finding this site to be helpful, and makes me feel less alone reading about other people's experiences.