Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi all
Hi all well i'm on here for support and advice maybe more not sure yet. But about me I think I'm coming to terms that I like guys more the women. I have spent the last several years trying to deny that fact. So i'm still not sure if I'm bi or full gay,but I think I lean towards the gay side. But I'm still in the closet do to the fact I am scared to death of what some of my close friends will think due to religous believes. I'm not sure that there is a support group in my area so I'll turn here for that and maybe someone will know a support group or a group in my area. right now even though I considermyself a happy go lucky kind of guy I'm far from that right now mainly due to the economy and being out of work for over a year. Not to mention that I feel very very much alone right now.

hi dlboy im mike welcome to gs if you need to talk to someone im here
enjoy your stayConfusedmile:

Hey I understand how you feel about the religious stuff.

Hey! Welcome. If you need someone to talk to, I can offer my services Smile

Hope you are having a great day!

thanks lonely its nice to hear from you and hear some kind words as well

Also thank you everyone for the open arms welcome so far

Welcome to the forums. Dont worry, we'll be your support group Smile

Religious beleifs can be bastards. What about your family? You thought about coming out to them? Or are they religious too?

Hello Dlboy. I feel for you. I have been married for a lone time (to a woman) so I don't get the kind of sex I really want, in fact I don't get any sex at all. Women no longer excite me, men do. I think it would be really tough in Boise, my daughter lives there and I get the impression that it is a bit of a "red neck" area. Like Rob said "Don't worry, we'll be your support group".

hello and welcome,
Hope you enjoy the forum.. Alot of members here have the religious thing stopping them but if anyone ever questions you as and when you choose to come out just say

What makes me gay is what makes hetrosexual.. I am what I am as you are what you are

Kindest regards

zeon

Hello. Welcome Smile