Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi all, Name is Dan :)
Hi all the name is GhostDog Hope you are all well. I'm an Aussie. Just cruising and thought i'd say hello. Been attracted to men for quite a while, but I am taking it as it cruises and talking to other people about it. So I'm okay. Just thought I'd come online to make a bunch of new friends.

Actually one of the things that made me think I was more attracted to more men than woman was the fact that I caught myself checking guys out. Add to the fact that on my first date with my ex-girlfriend she wanted me to have sex with her on the first date, I THINK she kind of knew that I wasn't interested, and by saying no, I kind of new that I wasn't interested. At the moment I'm attracted to men and woman, so I guess you can call me bisexual, but I am not interested in labeling myself. Whatever happens, happens. Although I do want a relationship with a man. That seems to be the inclined feeling at the moment, like I said, I'm taking it as I go.

It's not about looks for me, it's about personality, and if a guy can make me laugh, and get me to feel great about myself and has the same interests me, things can develop.

Smile Don't mind me, just writing.

Merry xmas!

Welcome! Wavey

G Day and welcome to Gayspeak Wink

Welcome to the forums Smile

hey , welcome ^__^

Welcome to the site. Smile

Welcome Dan,

Well said! I can relate. Good day.

Welcome to gayspeak &^.^

and Merry Christmas to you too <3

Welcome to the forum