Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi all, Name is Dan :)
Welcome to the forums Dan!

Welcome to GS Dan.

Pull up a chair and contribute or ask questions as you please Smile

ObW
x

A bit early for the Merry Christmas, Dan, but Welcome to Gayspeak nonetheless... Do I understand that you've had a relationship with a man before, or do I understand that it's not happened yet but you're looking forward to it happening? I'm not quite sure. It sounded as if you were new to all this. Feel free to ask questions, and to full us in (so to speak) with your personal story. Have you got your eye on anyone in particular at the moment?

Hi Dan and welcome to GS!

Hello and Welcome

WelcomeBig Grin and have fun!

Welcome Dan Wavey

GhostDog Wrote:Actually one of the things that made me think I was more attracted to more men than woman was the fact that I caught myself checking guys out. Add to the fact that on my first date with my ex-girlfriend she wanted me to have sex with her on the first date, I THINK she kind of knew that I wasn't interested, and by saying no, I kind of new that I wasn't interested. At the moment I'm attracted to men and woman, so I guess you can call me bisexual, but I am not interested in labeling myself. Whatever happens, happens. Although I do want a relationship with a man. That seems to be the inclined feeling at the moment, like I said, I'm taking it as I go.
!

you know dan, I had a similar experience. I wasnt interested in kissing or having sex with my last girl-friend and Im pretty sure she figured out I was gay. I always pulled a way when she tried kissing me and I always came up with excuses when she tried having sex with me.

anyway, welcome to gayspeak, I hope you enjoy it here.

Welcome Dan. Your Human Journey is just beginning.

Welcome to the forums Dan!!
Have a great time!