Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi all, Name is Dan :)
Merry Christmas, Welcome!

Thanks for the warm welcome guys Smile

You got to do what ultimitately makes you happy. If you want to take your time to figure things out, then by all means. The good thing for you is that these types of forums are a good place to engage in discusions while gaining insights from others. We have all been in the same position where you are in right now, and I personaly do not envie the decisions you have to make over time. Just remember, you are not alone....

Gay World.

Welcome aboard Dan =]

Well it's taken ten years to figure out. I came out to my dad tonight. I nearly cried, but he was surprised but was very accepting.

I am going to wait a while before I tell my mum and the rest of the family, as my mum lost her mum on the 8th August of this year (she was very ill) and its been four months. He said I can tell her and the rest of the family when I feel I am ready.

So a huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders.

Just now confirms that I having a loving Dad. I will come out to mum and my bro when I feel the time is right in the new year. Smile The one awesome advice, he gave me was if I met men for hook upt to be careful. I had to smile, but I said to him I'm interested in a relationship with a man, not one on one hookups. Smile But you never know.

Smile

Hi Dan! Welcome to Ganspeak!

thanks fire, merry christmas and happy new year to you! Smile

Welcome :-)

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Great to see a community on here whre I can chat and ask questions when I need to. Smile

GhostDog Wrote:Well it's taken ten years to figure out. I came out to my dad tonight. I nearly cried, but he was surprised but was very accepting.

I am going to wait a while before I tell my mum and the rest of the family, as my mum lost her mum on the 8th August of this year (she was very ill) and its been four months. He said I can tell her and the rest of the family when I feel I am ready.

So a huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders.

Just now confirms that I having a loving Dad. I will come out to mum and my bro when I feel the time is right in the new year. Smile The one awesome advice, he gave me was if I met men for hook upt to be careful. I had to smile, but I said to him I'm interested in a relationship with a man, not one on one hookups. Smile But you never know.

Smile

i'm glad to hear that coming out to your dad went well Smile