Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi all! New here
Hey people Big Grin
Did some snooping around and thought I'd join the forums here! Place seems pretty cool. Not really good at intros so I'll keep it short and sweet lol
My real names Shane and I'm Boston, MA. I'm a Laborer and a Musician and a full time pot smoker! Cool
I keep myself pretty busy, can't stand having nothing to do!!! Always gotta be moving. I'm pretty much an open book, I'm open to all questions and conversation topics.

Looking forward to conversing with you all!

Welcome to GS, man. I look forward to seeing more of your posts. Smile

Welcome Shane! Love stoned musician posts for real! Usually lets me live my high vicariously with decent rhythm. Guitar, keys, drums....? LaughLaugh
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Hello and welcome! Smile

Welcome!! My BF and I and our little rug rat live in Malden, so we're neighbors. Crucial inquiry: What do you think of the freaking Red Sox this year???

CCRox Wrote:Welcome Shane! Love stoned musician posts for real! Usually lets me live my high vicariously with decent rhythm. Guitar, keys, drums....? LaughLaugh

Hahaha that's awesome, glad I could help you out! As for supplying the rhythm, I play bass and guitar

HumbleTangerine Wrote:Hello and welcome! Smile

Thank you! Smile

Adam Wrote:Welcome!! My BF and I and our little rug rat live in Malden, so we're neighbors. Crucial inquiry: What do you think of the freaking Red Sox this year???

Thank you!! Ah yeah, I'm in Wellesley, still not too far at all. Great to come across a local on here! Thought I was gonna be the only one! hahaha
I unfortunately, haven't had time to catch any games, but I've been following a little bit on my ESPN app. I'm not impressed.. starting to think I expect too much of them as of late hahaha

Don't smoke the pots. It will turn you gay!
[Image: potgay.jpg]

Welcome to GS, Shane! You've come to great place. Looking forward to seeing your posts.Wavey

lol that "ad" never gets old! Thank you and likewise Smile