Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi all, my name is Lucy, fashion student from London
Hi all,
This is a really great forum. I am new so, to introduce myself, my name is Lucy and I have been studying fashion for the last 3 years. I am a 22 year old student living in London. I would love to meet like-minded women who are, like me, attracted to women (I think I have probably found a good place for this!)

As an aside, I just came across this, thought it was quite amusing, not sure what you'll think of it. Game Show Best GIRL kissing GIRL - Comedy on Amuso

Good or bad? Be interested to hear what you all think. Maybe spark some lively discussion...

Looking forward to meeting everyone on this forum!

Lucy x

Hello Lucy,Welcome to GS!Not many lasses around these parts...but you'll have to be one of the boys.Get it?Bad joke.

Hi Lucy Welcome to the forum! Good to have you here. Fashion hey, very nice. Do you get to go to fashion shows ect?
Since you are also in London you will get to talk with other Londoners as myself and also to Penny she login often. Oh Danny stop it with the bad jokes lol

Hi Lucy. Another guy here!

Welcome to the forum.

I worked in the rag trade for some time. It is a great world so good luck with that. Do you have any fav designers?

later

Theres another Woman!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dance2 Luxhello Elefant

I was rather enjoying being the Uber Hag!!! However its nice to have a little company on the oestrogen side of things!!!!!!

Welcome Lucy, enjoy!!!

Hey Lucy [Image: hatsoffxy7-1.gif] welcome aboard!

ps...Penny that lil pink elephant is sooooo cute! [Image: theyes-1.gif]

Hi all! Very welcoming!

I do get to goto a few fashion shows, not as many as I would like though :mad:

I love louie vuitton, possibly too much, rather expensive stuff.

What does everyone do here then, in what sort of industry?

Lucy x

I am a fully active and qualified shoveller of shit.

Also known as working with horses - or if I'm trying to sound really posh, in the Equine Industry!!!

I work with show horses (think crufts but with horses instead of dogs) and I'm pretty privelidged to work for someone who could probably be described as the David Beckham of the showing world.

I love my job although its long hours and hard work. I get to do my hobby as my career - what more could I want?:biggrin:

hi Lucy and welcome!

BiPenny Wrote:I am a fully active and qualified shoveller of shit.

x2 but different species.

Hello & welcome to GS! Confusedmile: