Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi can someone help me
Hi I'm confused and I was wondering if someone could help me understand what I am going through.

I think I have always thought women were more attractive in general than men, and I have had crushes on girls, and I think for a few women I did imagine having sex with them. I think maybe most of my female "crushes" were really just close friends that I felt very connected to, because I don't remember every having sexual thoughts or dreams about them. But some others I did feel a pull towards, and I think I am very attracted to, although I have never even kissed a girl. I have always felt a strong "pull" towards men, and have become obsessed with male crushes, and imagined myself having sex with them, but in general when I think of the female body I think women are more attractive. I think I always thought I was bisexual, and did not really worry about being attracted to women.
Recently however I started a relationship with a man who I had a very strong emotional and physical attraction to. It was like we were soul mates from day one. But a few months into dating him I noticed I was very attracted to one of my female friends. And from then on I started obsessing about it. And now I notice women's bodies everywhere I look, and I like what I see, and I started convincing myself I am gay, even though I still feel a strong pull towards men. I noticed I was checking out certain female friends, and now I don't even want to be around them any more because I believe I have a crush on them. I am not sure if this is homosexuality ocd or i am actually bisexual or even gay. I would like to know what people's thoughts are. I think maybe I am bi and have a greater attraction to women than men.

yup, I say bi. I would just stick to whoever you feel that connection with.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

ceez Wrote:yup, I say bi. I would just stick to whoever you feel that connection with.

^ This.

Welcome! Wavey

Just calm down, you may be bisexual but this is something you have to workout yourself, there's nothing to be ashamed of, just stay calm and collected which may sound crazy at the moment but I think u will figure it out ok.

pimento Wrote:Hi I'm confused and I was wondering if someone could help me understand what I am going through.

I think I have always thought women were more attractive in general than men, and I have had crushes on girls, and I think for a few women I did imagine having sex with them. I think maybe most of my female "crushes" were really just close friends that I felt very connected to, because I don't remember every having sexual thoughts or dreams about them. But some others I did feel a pull towards, and I think I am very attracted to, although I have never even kissed a girl. I have always felt a strong "pull" towards men, and have become obsessed with male crushes, and imagined myself having sex with them, but in general when I think of the female body I think women are more attractive. I think I always thought I was bisexual, and did not really worry about being attracted to women.
Recently however I started a relationship with a man who I had a very strong emotional and physical attraction to. It was like we were soul mates from day one. But a few months into dating him I noticed I was very attracted to one of my female friends. And from then on I started obsessing about it. And now I notice women's bodies everywhere I look, and I like what I see, and I started convincing myself I am gay, even though I still feel a strong pull towards men. I noticed I was checking out certain female friends, and now I don't even want to be around them any more because I believe I have a crush on them. I am not sure if this is homosexuality ocd or i am actually bisexual or even gay. I would like to know what people's thoughts are. I think maybe I am bi and have a greater attraction to women than men.
You maybe bisexual the best thing to do is carm down and live life as you want to. What ever you do take it easy and do what is best for you.

Bisexuality is very much a real thing. I suggest keeping open communication with your current partner, even if you think he might not like hearing it. Nothing is more important than communication within a relationship.

Honesty with yourself and honesty with your partner. If you're attracted to both sexes now it probably won't ever really change. What can change is your own acceptance of who you are. Relax and be you, and find friends and lovers who accept you as you are.

Welcome to GaySpeak, Pimento. How sexually aware are you, really? You sound very new to the relationship thing and not too experienced for the moment. Fantasies are just what they are... fantasies! The moment they become real is the moment when you can decide what sort of sexual orientation you really have. Maybe you are just sexual at the moment.
Your sexual orientation is a mixture of many things, in fact. I'd probably go for the bisexual label, considering what you've told us, but until you've had a sexual/emotional relationship with another woman, it'll be hard to tell.
I would urge honesty with your male partner at the moment, he may be sympathetic, and maybe even let you have a gay relationship on top of what you two have; Would you be willing to share the relationship with him (as a threesome, say)? Many straight males are quite attracted to the idea of two girls, but I don't know how true this would be in your couple. Is he very religious? Is he likely to frown upon it?
Do you want the relationship with that male partner because you are considering having a family and children? That's one of the questions I would have in mind.

For the moment it seems to me that you haven't sowed all your wild oats and certainly haven't come to terms with which sexuality you'd prefer, therefore the hankering for a relationship with another woman is still very present in your mind. Until you can satisfy that curiosity and see if anything would come out of it, you won't really be fulfilled. It would make a lot of sense, maybe, to discuss this with your partner but also with a counsellor if you can get one. Then, if you feel comfortable with the idea, to try a lesbian relationship / partnership and thus quench the urge.
Take care.

Hello and welcome to the group.

I would say you are Bi nothing wrong with that, as long as you don't double date.
Are you sure you are emotionally ready for a committed relationship?
It sounds to me that you are still unsettled about your sexuality.

Relax all will be revealed eventually.
Confusedmile:

Welcome to GaySpeak

make sure YOUR attraction to the ladies is not just what is more convenient or socially acceptable. As you get older you will be less concerned about these things but a preference for the same sex will always be there. This would be bad for the wife, children and you.