Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi de Hi . . . .
Ok so anyone under the age of 30 may not know what Hi de Hi is (google it, very camp 80's TV)
Well hello everyone my real name is Dan and i'm an out, gay man,I've just moved back to the UK after living in Spain for 2 years, now living in Reading . Just stumbled across the forum after following a link from Twitter. hope to make some friends here as you can never have too many.Invasion Invasion Invasion Xyxwave Invasion

Ho de Ho...
HelloWelcome to GS. a great place.

[COLOR="Purple"]Welcome to the site Dan.

Please tell us about yourself... what were you doing in Spain and what brings you back to Reading?

Hope you have a fun time here.[/COLOR]

Hola guys, I used to have a bar and a gardening business in spain but it all went t*ts up at the end of last years when the crunch started and people stopped going to spain on holliday. by the time i left the town where I was living about 30% of the shops and Bars had closed down. so I returned back to the UK to look for a new start but things are getting just as bad over here, after 50 job applications i've only had 2 replies to say they have recieved my CV and no interviews. seems too many people are chasing the same jobs.
still I'm never one to get down about life, everything happens for a reason and for every door that closes a new one will open.
Just trying to navigate around the site at the moment, a little confusing as there are so many threads but im sure once i've caught up on all the gossip and issues I will be a regular user/blogger.

fudger Wrote:... im sure once i've caught up on all the gossip and issues I will be a regular user/blogger.
The fate of all of us with too much time on our hands Wink

Welcome Confusedmile: and good luck with the job hunting.

Hiya Dan

Welcome

Reading heh? I take it you go to Reading Pride ?

Have fun mister

Xyxthumbs

I will do this year as im back, also do Brighton every year.

Star twister just read your biography ha ha ha ha like it " I'm so gay I piss glitter" classic Rofl

fudger Wrote:Star twister just read your biography ha ha ha ha like it " I'm so gay I piss glitter" classic Rofl

lol

Don't ever take me seriously Dan....

Pleased to meet you xx

So what's your local up there in good old reading ??

The Malthouse
The Granby (taking the piss now)
The Wyndford Arms

Xyxthumbs

I use all three but none of them are my favorite hang outs. where do you drink in Brighton?